04-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
~Office of the Chambers Open Bell~
Writ this 19th Day of the 4th Moon
Merry Twelfth Moon,
The Office of the Chambers of Royal Orders will be open from Eleven and a Half Late until Interest Fades.
The purpose and duties of the Chambers is as follows:
- To update and maintain the Great Chain of Being regularly as well as being consistently in contact with any who request an amendment/rectification/addition to the Great Chain. Great Chain requests can only be fulfilled if the person of proper authority makes the request.
- To be of service to all chartered and unchartered Guilds, Groups, Societies or a set of individuals of the Keep - whether it be for materials, symbols, scroll boxes, charter amendments, renewing a guild or group, materials for planned socials, etc.
- To maintain an updated record of Rosters for all Guilds and Groups of the Keep.
- To maintain an updated record of Weapon Sponsors & Sponsees.
- To maintain an updated record of Household members, personal assistants, and Squires.
- To maintain the Public Calendar up to date, and be of assistance should any Guild, Group, Society or set of individuals wish to reserve a public location/room (Outer Bailey Theater, Bowling Lounge, Inner Bailey Ballroom, Cupola, etc.)
- To be of service to all guests of Her Majesty's Gracious home - from Newly Awoken to Established Denizens - with counsel and how to integrate and find their path in the Keep.
- To hold (or attend and assist when a senior Office member holds them) open bells for the general populace to be of service to the Keep and answer any related queries, comments, suggestions, requests or just explain the Office's function.
- The most senior member of the Office (either the Secretary & Chief Scribe or one of the Registrars) will have the honor of dutifully being present during Her Majesty's audience to ensure that the proper information gets forwarded to the Keep, the Office files, etc. should a member of the Office be required and summoned for such.
- To assist Patrons and Sponsors as needed.
- To act as a liaison between the populace and the Lord Chamberlain, during the off-times of the Lord Chamberlain's Office Hours.
Lillian Grace, Chief Scribe of the Chambers
Lillian "Lilly" Grace
- Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
- Secretary and Clerk for the Lord Chamberlain's Household
- Chief Scribe of the Chambers
- Patron of the Jewelers and Royal Jeweler
Last edited by Lillian; 04-19-2012 at 07:23 PM.