Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Castle Marrach > Marrach Noise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 91 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
  #1081  
Old 04-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Lance Lance is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 3,798
Send a message via AIM to Lance
Elvii lovingly hugs her metal lance.

Some random duelist tries to wield you. This requires your consent. Type "allow some random duelist or "deny some random duelist ".

And so on...
Reply With Quote
  #1082  
Old 04-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Lance Lance is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 3,798
Send a message via AIM to Lance
> You begin to enter the door.
>
A short passage running north-south. There is a door at the north end and a door on each side of the passageway. The south end opens onto a courtyard.

You and Alana are standing near the east door. A small hound is standing near the south doorway.

>
Alana giggles at you.
> You move from the east door to the south doorway.
>
OOC - Alana loses her connection.
>
You pet a small hound, "Awwww."
>
A small hound sniffs aloofly.
>
A small hound swings his tail at Alana.
Reply With Quote
  #1083  
Old 04-24-2003, 12:03 AM
Dolph Dolph is offline
Delightfully Posh
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 2,262
Send a message via Skype™ to Dolph
I love the belated movements of the cute little hound
__________________

Courtier of the Winter Court
Reply With Quote
  #1084  
Old 04-24-2003, 02:15 AM
Tami Tami is offline
I'm not normal!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Watching the rain dribble down my window
Posts: 85
Smile page...

[OOC Page] from Arkhambel: "Random Bonk *Bonks you with his Almighty Bonk Stick of Bonkage*"

Strange?
Reply With Quote
  #1085  
Old 04-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Briseis Briseis is offline
i run with scissors
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Manitoulin Island, Lake Huron
Posts: 2,162
Send a message via AIM to Briseis Send a message via MSN to Briseis Send a message via Yahoo to Briseis Send a message via Skype™ to Briseis
> [OOC Page] to Gunn: "woo. So what does it depend on? "
>
[OOC Page] from Gunn: "Sexual favors mostly, but I'm willing to negotiate."
>
A short courier groans in Teanga, "Ens shieisc I emhedt rathe phieingesc orl phoan bhuthuiamh airdeonn eurl?"
>
[OOC Page] from Gunn: "Hehe. Just kidding."
>
> [OOC Page] to Gunn: "you had to say that while my mom was reading over my shoulder, right..?"
>
[OOC Page] from Gunn: "Inappropriateness, it's really quite an art. Not everyone is cracked up for it."


DAMMIT.
Reply With Quote
  #1086  
Old 04-24-2003, 06:57 PM
CaliCali CaliCali is offline
The Cause of Cherophobia
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 96
Cool Edited for a quick read

It has recently been announced that Her Majesty is dropping by..

OOC -- Grahm says, "Screw the queen, I'm gonna watch football!!!"
OOC - Grahm loses his connection.
__________________
~ Sera Calanthia Sudo
Forever of Her Castle of Dreams


The chambers in the house of dreams,
Are fed with so divine an air,
That Time's hoary wings grow young therein,
And they who walk there are most fair.
(-- Alfred Thompson)
Reply With Quote
  #1087  
Old 04-24-2003, 09:10 PM
Haika Haika is offline
"The Yellow Dart"
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Just past that inner voice.
Posts: 453
Send a message via ICQ to Haika Send a message via AIM to Haika Send a message via Yahoo to Haika
Queen Vivienne moves from the green bronze arch at the stair landing to Mune.
>
Queen Vivienne turns Mune's hooded deep blue eyes searchingly to Salain.
>
OOC -- Queen Vivienne says, "ack"
>
OOC -- Santilius says, "heh"
>
Queen Vivienne turns her piercing icy blue eyes searchingly to Salain.
>
OOC -- Mune says, "i feel.. honored and slightly violated"

The queen's new, 'hands on' approach.
__________________
Haika Unekaru, Master Jeweler
~~ "Camaraderie. Adventure. and Steel on Steel. The stuff of legend, right Boo?" -Minsc the derenged Ranger ~~
Reply With Quote
  #1088  
Old 04-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Adayne Adayne is offline
Carellaless
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In the IB wielding hemlock
Posts: 1,689
Lady Charmiam holds the hem of the ivory velveteen long-sleeved gown and the full, trailing skirts of a emerald challis fur-trimmed sleeveless surcoat backwardly.
>
Meynard nods.
>
Lady Charmiam curtsies to the Outer Bailey courtyard.
>
Tinne curtsies to Lady Charmiam.
>
Lady Charmiam moves away from the north passageway.
>
A handsome courier mutters in Teanga, "Show it to them."

> You glance at a handsome courier.
>
Dolph blinks at a handsome courier.

Lady Charmiam frowns at a handsome courier in Teanga, "I will do no such thing."

Meynard raises his bushy eyebrow at you, "He wishes to see the Lady's breasts?"

Lady Charmiam automatically covers her decolletage.
Lady Charmiam glances at Meynard.
>
Celene covers her heart-shaped mouth with her dainty hand delicately.
>
Celene giggles softly.
> You choke slightly, "i.. he.. no.."
You hide your bright honey brown eyes speechlessly.

A handsome courier declares in Teanga, "Just when I think we've figured out where everyone is staying, they move again."
>
Lady Charmiam inhales.
>
Lady Charmiam moves from the staircases along the eastern wall to the stair landing.
>
Lady Charmiam stands up on the stair landing.
> You tell a handsome courier simply, "you don't need to know where people are going if all your in for is a peep show."
>
A handsome courier says in Teanga, "Of course."
>
Lady Charmiam dignifiedly smoothes her seven garments.
__________________
= I understand that you are angry and that makes me happy. - Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #1089  
Old 04-27-2003, 02:46 PM
Alana Alana is offline
Best cat ever, Slyman ;)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Denmark
Posts: 269
>
Santilius hugs his chirurgy kit possessively.
> grin
You grin.
>
Finna arrives through the east marble archway.
>
Finna curtsies gracefully.
>
Finna moves from the east marble archway to the doorway under the steps.
>
Finna leaves through the doorway under the steps.
> ask aloria"or do you have something which can ease it a little ?
You ask Aloria, "or do you have something which can ease it a little ?"
>
Santilius pets his chirurgy kit obsessively, "ooc: My precccccciouuusssss."
> ooc"ROFLMAO
OOC -- You say, "ROFLMAO"
>
A young page boy moves from the doorway under the steps to the main gate.
>
Aloria pokes Santilius' almond-shaped grey eye.
>
Aloria says, "ooc."
>
A young page boy moves from the main gate to the northeast door.
>
A young page boy leaves through the northeast door.
>
A young page boy arrives through the northeast door.
>
Santilius eyes Valora and Aloria evilly, "ooc: TRISKY HOBBITSES! THEY STOLES IT FROM US!"
__________________
Storyteller Alana
Reply With Quote
  #1090  
Old 04-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Carrie! Carrie! is offline
Squishy Goo
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Know the good conscience on your left shoulder? There I am!
Posts: 443
OOC -- Sir Lorenz says, "OW!! You hit me!!!"
>
OOC -- Diana says, "Coward."
>
OOC -- Diana says, ""
>
OOC -- Sir Lorenz says, "I'm gonna tell my mommy!!!"
>
OOC -- Diana says, "LOL!"
>
Sir Lorenz moves from the liquor cabinet to the north double door.
>
Sir Lorenz leaves through the north double door.
>
Elsie arrives through the north double door.
>
Elsie glances searchingly.
>
Sir Lorenz arrives through the north double door.



I took out a line or two...
__________________
C a r r i e !

Reply With Quote
  #1091  
Old 04-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Lyds Lyds is offline
Unadulterated.
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In the real world - try it!
Posts: 2,882
So that's why I got: OOC -- Faith/Diana says, "LOL!!!" repeatedly !
__________________
I apologise, I don't speak pineapple.
-- little red dinosaur
Reply With Quote
  #1092  
Old 04-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Mune Mune is offline
Moon Child
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: on the ground screaming for you to jump off the bridge
Posts: 152
What the watch and Inquistion didn't want you to see ^_^

:all of this is ooc and edited for not needed stuff:

Watchman Sagremor rolls a bunch of herbs addictively.
>
Watchman Sagremor puffs on a bunch of herbs euphorically.
>
Janwin states incoherently, "Hey, man...... Pass the joint, man....."
>
Watchman Sagremor exhales lengthily.
>
Watchman Sagremor puffs on a bunch of herbs again.
>
Watchman Sagremor grins helplessly at Janwin, "WEEEE!!!"
>
Janwin grins at Watchman Sagremor, "WEEEE! Let's go to the Inner! I gots da munchies!"
>
Janwin rumbles at his belly.
>
Watchman Raulison names Watchman Sagremor, "CHAPPELLE."
>
Watchman Sagremor blinks incoherently, "I don really think I can go there.... Maybe I gives a lil' puff to da guards though, and they lemme in."
>
Watchman Sagremor puffs on a bunch of herbs again.
>
Janwin nods, "Dey's coo, man."
>
Janwin giggles, "Coo."
>

Watchman Sagremor giggles responsively.
>
> You say, "puff puff give."

Janwin says, "Sound like a frickin' bird."
>
Janwin giggles.

You shift your hooded deep blue eyes.
>

A young page boy frowns.
>
Janwin glances at a young page boy.

>
Janwin gestures to a young page boy, "He wants it!"
>
A young page boy replies, "Onn, treaeurl einnurd irdeirlaisr imbembarrund phoan bhuthuiamh ist!"
>
Watchman Raulison nods, "Contact

Watchman Sagremor holds a bunch of herbs carefully.
Watchman Sagremor puffs on a bunch of herbs.
>
Watchman Sagremor glances randomly.
>
Watchman Raulison smirks at Janwin, "It'll burn him in a minute."

>Janwin says, "Hey, man! Half of dat was my money! Don't toke it all, man!"
>

You slink to Watchman Sagremor.

> You puff a bunch of herbs.

> You cough.
>
Janwin ponders.
>
Watchman Sagremor presses a bunch of herbs to your hooded deep blue eye.
Watchman Sagremor extinguishes a bunch of herbs.
>
Janwin puffs you.
>
Watchman Raulison smirks at you, "Rookie."
>
Janwin giggles.
> You giggle also.
>
Janwin grins at you, "She's a rookie!"
>
Janwin ponders.

A young page boy leaves through the north door.
>
Janwin giggles, "And a wookie!"
>
Watchman Sagremor giggles helplessly.
> You pout, "I thought I was a cookie.."
> You giggle also.
>
Janwin says, "We need to go get those.....those......"
>
Janwin gazes aimlessly.
>
Janwin appears to be forgetful.
>
Watchman Raulison snickers.
>
Watchman Sagremor sniggers also.
>

Watchman Sagremor points at Janwin.
Watchman Sagremor sniggers uncontrollably.
>
Janwin states suddenly, "PIE!"
>
Janwin raises his finger also.
>
Watchman Sagremor blinks loosely at Janwin.
>
Watchman Sagremor peers at Janwin.
>
Watchman Sagremor puffs a bunch of herbs instead.
>
Janwin ponders.
>

>
Janwin says, "Ah, yeah, I remember now, man!"
>
Janwin says, "We gots ta get those ball music-player dudes and get them to play.....Phish for us, man!"
>
Watchman Sagremor waves airily, "I's off ta me room then. Bye byes!"
>
Watchman Sagremor giggles loudly.
>
Janwin tells Watchman Sagremor, "Leave the grass, man."
>
Watchman Sagremor skips westwardly.
>
Janwin giggles.
>
Janwin says, "Ass, grass...."
>
Watchman Sagremor puffs a bunch of herbs deeply.
>
Janwin giggles.
>
__________________
::You see a simple cresent moon with the name Mune sitting inside of it written in curisive:::
Reply With Quote
  #1093  
Old 04-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Zeakk Zeakk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: All beauty must fade, all the perfect must die.
Posts: 2,143
Send a message via ICQ to Zeakk Send a message via AIM to Zeakk Send a message via Yahoo to Zeakk
Good Lord! Kids these days...


-Zeakk
Reply With Quote
  #1094  
Old 04-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Sagremor Sagremor is offline
Ex-Corporal Huge-is
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MA
Posts: 250
Send a message via ICQ to Sagremor Send a message via AIM to Sagremor
heh heh heh

*giggles helplessly*

*eyeshift*
__________________
- Chris (Former player of Sagremor)
Reply With Quote
  #1095  
Old 04-28-2003, 05:58 PM
Janwin Janwin is offline
He's really a good guy...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,068
Send a message via AIM to Janwin Send a message via MSN to Janwin Send a message via Yahoo to Janwin Send a message via Skype™ to Janwin
I swear! I'm innocent! *puff puff* *passes joint along*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.