Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Build Games! > StoryBuilders

Old 03-12-2007, 03:26 PM

I would be interested in helping in any way i can. I am especially interested in the building or helping in the building of parts of skotos. I take great pleasure in creating things that i know others will enjoy.

Orodreth
Old 09-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Instrumental

Send a message via AIM to Viola
I am very interested in doing building and/or coding. I dont have much to do as Im taking time off of school, but my brain is craving the coding activity.. email me, I'll do whatever. (imacannibal@gmail.com) I am familiar with the merry coding system, and c++, and I have english courses under my belt as well.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Southern Wild Cat

Evening Sunshine,

I'm not sure if you still need help. But I am willing to do what I can if you still want help. It sounds fun, and very interesting. I'm an author in my off time, so descriptions are my specialty on characters, and animals to be specific.

Also I'm not half bad at story plotting. If you still need help let me know, I'm always curious and happy to help. You may PM me, but if needed I can give my email address through a PMly.

I don't have experience in the coding and all the computer language stuff. But am willing to try doing what I can to help.

~Wild Cat~

~I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~

~Age to women is like Kryptonite to Superman.~

~I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type.~
Old 12-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Schizophrenic Queen

Yo ho ho and a bottle of... Rem?

Indeed.

By the way folks, if there are still any willing minions out there wishing to help we won't and shall not turn you away.

Brief to-do:

We are simply writing up descriptions of anything and everything needed to launch the game.
Any coders would be helpful. It's not fair if we have to nag coders from other games.

Just give me a quick PM and I'll get right back to you.

Cheers!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:21 AM
StoryHostess

Send a message via MSN to Sonea
*teh bumpz*

SnowQueen Sonea
Old 02-04-2008, 05:34 AM
Crusher of Gods

Yo...

Teh secondary bumpz

StoryDemon Claud
Old 02-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Many of you will Know....

Hey...I don't know squat about codeing, or anything like that. But if you need someone with a rping lust, it's me. I could be of service if you need a VP played, any style, good, bad, neutrul anything....I'm a talented Rper. If so...XxSilentScarsOxX@aim.com Look forward to it!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Meta-Doctor

Send a message via AIM to Monique Send a message via MSN to Monique Send a message via Yahoo to Monique
I wanna help!
In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Schizophrenic Queen

Good to hear there is still interest out there.

We're not currently advertising VP positions, going to wait until the majority of the projects for Alpha release are done up well and good. However, we'll keep in mind that there are certain people considering opting for a VP position, but naturally, there will be an application form in which to fill out. Basically so we can check to see if people will play their characters correctly and without any abuse, though I'm sure most of you will take your privilege seriously.

On further note, I am pleased to see that progress is being made and the game should be open to you when we are satisfied with it, for that moment in time.

Still looking for more staff, I am sure that the game can be open sooner if there plenty of people to support the running of the game. Currently our staff is more British orientated, alongside some Americans, therefore, I'd like to see some people volunteer to cover the other time zones so that there is an even spread of staff available to the different target audiences.

I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Sonea.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:48 PM

I might be able to do some light coding work for you guys, but I don't know any of the languages you guys use (yet). I also don't have too much time per week to help out, but I could put in a couple of hours (around 4-5 probably).
Old 03-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Schizophrenic Queen

For those that have presently applied, I should have gotten in touch with you.

If not, then please PM me, I don't bite.

We presently have a healthy group of active staff, still, new staff are always welcome, being a game in the works, it has a lot to be done to it. I'd have absolutely no problem in appointing something to do, of course, only if you're willing and happy with the job.

Sonea.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:32 AM
StoryHostess

Send a message via MSN to Sonea
Hey there!

Some of you have expressed interest on joining the team, but you've yet to reply to my email. I post here just in case you're frequently on the forums but not checking your email so much. You know who you are, just give me a quick PM so that I can check your status.

Sonea.

SnowQueen Sonea
Old 04-03-2008, 04:09 AM
Crusher of Gods

More Bumpage! >.>

StoryDemon Claud
Old 05-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Demitri Esquire

Heyyy

I reallly want to be a builder, Jen. I don't know much about coding but I've created small items for Lovecraft Country, so I know how to do the menial labor.

I'd also love to be a VP, Storyplotter, whatever....

My wandering days are over.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:19 AM

Hey there,

I'm also interested if anything is available, anything except coding (since I can never wrap my head around it).

I 'build' small items regularly in Lovecraft Country, and I currently hold a VP position as well?

Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: