Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Ironclaw Online > Furry Noise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.84 average. Display Modes
  #781  
Old 04-30-2011, 07:14 AM
Jarek Jarek is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 15
Jagreen asks Syma, "Where would you like to eat? The tavern has some good food, or the sweats shop has candy of course."

I had a giggle at the thought of children slaving away for paltry wages in the backroom making candy for the nobles.
Reply With Quote
  #782  
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Death Death is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Whittling away at your soul
Posts: 427
Send a message via MSN to Death
[OOC Page] from [Ximen]: "You know how much I love you and things, and how much I really love you and all."
[OOC Page] from [Ximen]: "Wait, I've thought of a way to fix the problem without whoring myself out to you, never mind..."
[OOC Page] from [Ximen]: "I still love you though"
__________________
~StoryHost Death

Death@Ironclaw.Skotos.net
Dragon Pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 05-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Xena Xena is offline
***** Prowler
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I go where the wind takes me
Posts: 339
Kafka tries with Paladin Noire listlessly, "Ye loo' good t'day."
Kafka cocks his head slightly, "Like... uh, like a flower. Aye. Ye look like a flower."
Kafka curls his sensual upper lip, "Wit... One petal."
Kafka eyes Paladin Noire's missing left arm.
Kafka trails off.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Stealth Stealth is offline
Suave Nerd
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 92
Send a message via MSN to Stealth Send a message via Yahoo to Stealth
Tempting much?

You look at your raw egg.
A raw egg. Don't you wanna throw it at someone?

examine my egg
Ohmigosh! It's an egg. Perfect for throwing at no-one in particular.
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 05-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Bernard Bernard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 144
> look in my first package
Bernard has no package.


Awww. Poor Bernard.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Zeiss Zeiss is offline
(Weasely) Slave Trader
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 459
OOC - Madalina loses her connection.
OOC -- You say, ">_<"
OOC -- Nix says, ">.> it wasn't me I swear."
OOC -- You say, "I swear it wasn't me"




Simultaneous messages for the lulz!
__________________
OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 05-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Rankin Rankin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8
So epic, I had to post it...

You sniff The Turret Tavern and your rum-tainted breath unsurely, ".....Wot?!"

Rankin's rum-tainted breath smells of fat, stinky sea-rat,with pungent aromas. You could liken the scent to old socks and smoked tobacco leaves, sweet yet heavy.
__________________


Arrrgh!
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 05-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Epenyne Epenyne is offline
Demitri Esquire
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: California
Posts: 581
Talking

Uhhh....


A scribe approaches you, and explains that her master has requested a reference for Whirlwind.
How do you respond?
Type one of the below choices:
@A - Tell the scribe that Kafka has a positive opinion of Whirlwind.
@B - Tell the scribe that Kafka has a neutral opinion of Whirlwind.
@C - Tell the scribe that Kafka has a negative opinion of Whirlwind.
@D - Tell the scribe that Kafka doesn't know Whirlwind.

> .a

The scribe asks how well you know Whirlwind.
Type one of the below choices:
@A - I know her well, and regularly rely on her advice.
@B - I think I can rely on her.
@C - I have a positive impression, but that's the extent of my association.

> .a

The scribe seems to agree with you.
__________________

My wandering days are over.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 05-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Virendra Virendra is offline
Deliciously Flambouyant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Frozen Tundra of Skyr-- Canada.
Posts: 558
^This made me lol^
__________________
My least favorite thing is a hypocrite, but Iíll be one.
And the worst thing about my mistakes is theyíre all reruns.
And Iíll discuss me by name. This occurs.
Virendra gets more recognition than he deserves.
I take sincerity backroads but I keep it in the lane,
and I promised you a reason so Iíd better explain
why the rest of the catalog appears to careen.
If I donít mean it and you know it then you know just what I mean.
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 05-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Viola Viola is offline
Instrumental
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chi-town
Posts: 289
Send a message via AIM to Viola
Olena notices your bandaged ebony-lined carrot orange eyes now, "Oh... what happened?"
Bekka explains for you, "She's playin' a real competitive game of blind man's bluff."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #791  
Old 05-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Xena Xena is offline
***** Prowler
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I go where the wind takes me
Posts: 339
You opportunely ask Clover, "Think you'd be willing to accept a kitty transfer and pay me out some coin, Clov? I wanna pay the people going on the bandit expedition, but I only have so much of my own saved up, so likely have to use house funds to reimburse a few of 'em."

Bekka flattens her expressive ears, "Kitty transfers are always hardest on the children."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Lady Georgianna Lady Georgianna is offline
Raciner of Bisclavret
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Triskellian
Posts: 98
Lord Adrien spots you peripherally, "Ah."

Lord Adrien pushes himself to his strong feet carefully.

Lia smiles barely at Lord Adrien's words, "... yes. She is."

Lord Adrien bends his torso to you amicably, "M'Lady Georgianna. Good eve."

Lia pausingly spits at you.




Typo fails make me LOL. <3
__________________
Lady Georgianna Raciner Ealdarach

Noble of House Bisclavret

Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 05-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Epenyne Epenyne is offline
Demitri Esquire
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: California
Posts: 581
Uhhh.....


You inhabit the ghost of Snortimeir.

the ghost of Snortimeir enters the world.

Welcome to the afterlife. This is lightly forested area with a small river running through it.

You are standing near here.

A scribe approaches you, and explains that her master has requested a reference for Kaine.
How do you respond?
Type one of the below choices:
@A - Tell the scribe that the ghost of Snortimeir has a positive opinion of Kaine.
@B - Tell the scribe that the ghost of Snortimeir has a neutral opinion of Kaine.
@C - Tell the scribe that the ghost of Snortimeir has a negative opinion of Kaine.
@D - Tell the scribe that the ghost of Snortimeir doesn't know Kaine.

You spookily widen your beady black eyes (in Ghost), "BooOOoO!"

Having waited too long for your answer, the scribe leaves.
>
__________________

My wandering days are over.
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 05-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Virendra Virendra is offline
Deliciously Flambouyant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Frozen Tundra of Skyr-- Canada.
Posts: 558
Drewe asked me how the bank works...being the helpful guy I am, I helped her.

(Edited for clarity's sake)

> OOC -- Drewe privately messages you, "Sooooo, if I had my pouch set to 1 and I put 400 coin in, then went in the bank, left the bank, 400 would be in the bank and I would have 1 in my pouch?"
OOC -- You privately message Drewe, "No. 399 would be in the bank. One would be in your pouch. Unless there was one coin in the bank already."
> OOC -- Drewe privately messages you, "And if I already have... 200 in my pouch, set it to 20. Go into the bank, leave the bank, then I would have 20 in my pouch and 180 in the bank?"
OOC -- You privately message Drewe, "No. You'd have 479 in the bank. Because of the 399 you deposited earlier."
> OOC -- Drewe privately messages you, "I hate you <.<"
__________________
My least favorite thing is a hypocrite, but Iíll be one.
And the worst thing about my mistakes is theyíre all reruns.
And Iíll discuss me by name. This occurs.
Virendra gets more recognition than he deserves.
I take sincerity backroads but I keep it in the lane,
and I promised you a reason so Iíd better explain
why the rest of the catalog appears to careen.
If I donít mean it and you know it then you know just what I mean.
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 05-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Aptaliesin Aptaliesin is offline
Wielder of Logic
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Near Corpus Christi, TX
Posts: 476
Send a message via MSN to Aptaliesin
You look at your injuries.
You notice eight bandages are injured.


Bandages are part of me. And man are they sore...
__________________
Fyros. Aka: Fyre. Also known as Twyrch, Dylan, Incudine and others.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.