Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Ironclaw Online > Furry Noise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average. Display Modes
  #766  
Old 11-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Helen of Eostre Helen of Eostre is offline
Wants To Be a Tiger
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 16
Lady Grazia peers at her ghostly visage of corpse-like body then.

Poor Erwin. Look at what he has to wake up to every morning.
__________________
Helen Rhashak
Handmaiden to Her Ladyship, Dame Grazia di Rinaldi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4...319&feature=iv
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Viola Viola is offline
Instrumental
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chi-town
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Viola
Master Zeiss continues to practice his old skills.


hehe
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Zeiss Zeiss is offline
(Weasely) Slave Trader
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 463
Madalina glares at you penetratingly, "I'm penetrating you with my eyes, do you feel my daggers?"
You peer at Madalina's gaze, "... No, I don't feel anything. Did you want me to try penetrating you?"
Madalina drops her jaw.
You glare penetratingly at Madalina.
Madalina breathlessly huffs at you.
You check about your masked narrow grey eyes with Madalina, "Is it working, do you feel the daggers?"
Madalina penetrates your masked narrow grey eyes inwardly.
Madalina beats your masked narrow grey eyes strongly.
You defiantly withstand Madalina's narrow gold eyes.
You counter with your gaze harshly.
Madalina deflects your masked narrow grey eyes somehow.
__________________
OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Old 11-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Chatoyant Chatoyant is offline
[praising intensifies]
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 60
Bernard begins to teach Una about horse.
Bernard points to various objects in the area, giving the proper horsey sound for each.
__________________

Ramsford teases you harmlessly, "I always seem to get in a dangerous situation when I'm around you."
I came to eat candy and punch heretics, and I'm all out of heretics.
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 11-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Dollface Dollface is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The over populated, underpaid, supposed Golden state, where life isn't always so sunny as they say.
Posts: 299
Edited for length


Chinco just quirks his arched right eyebrow at the west commons.

Virendra hrms.

Virendra asks you then, "What town was this."

Chinco volunteers to you, "Want me to punch him?"

You sigh at Chinco gratefully, "Please?"

Chinco moves from Sable to Virendra.

Chinco treads heavily to Virendra with his large feet.

Cullan says to Virendra, "brace for impact."

Virendra peers at Chinco.

Chinco backwardly cocks his right arm and his right fist.

Virendra groans at Chinco, "Nuu..."

You widen your almond bright green eyes already.

Virendra shields his face with his forearms, his pair of strong iron bracers and his pair of spiked iron gauntlets.

Chinco vengefully fondles Virendra's light-kissed attentive left ear with his fingers, "Aw, there, there..."

Virendra surprisedly feels Chinco's attention.

Virendra peeks at Chinco.

Virendra lowers his arms slowly.

Virendra lifts his prominent right eyebrow at Chinco, "Seriously?"
__________________
Dahlia Izzy Lidia
Reply With Quote
  #771  
Old 12-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Carlon Carlon is offline
Goes Great With Milk
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 111
Dazrene warns Lucius helpfully, "When I taunt him enough that you are required to step to my defense, watch out for his really big horn."

You uncharacteristically shush at Dazrene.

You grumble aloud, "Trade secrets."
Dazrene figuratively zips her pouting lips, "Never crossed my lips."

You opine also, "Highly inappropriate, too."
Lucius nods thankfully to Dazrene, "Lucius, being trained fighter, had no idea to watch for giant horn coming out of nose. Good thing Daz here."
Dazrene pffts at you now, "I'm the -height- of propriety. In other words, I'm as proper as I am tall."


You subconsciously scratch your pair of huge sharp horns.
Dazrene self-satisfiedly adjusts herself, "That's right. I'm helping."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Old 12-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Virendra Virendra is offline
Deliciously Flambouyant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Frozen Tundra of Skyr-- Canada.
Posts: 569
A bit of OOC fun while we waited for Noire to come back to her keyboard...(edited for length)

> Dahlia prods Paladin Noire uncertainly, "Is she died?"
You peek at Paladin Noire.
You take a steel pair of tongs from your raven felt sack.
> Dahlia points to you already, "Nooo."
You inform Dahlia, "We have to do some forensics on this one."
You click your steel pair of tongs habitually.
You turn to Paladin Noire then.
You reach to Paladin Noire.
> You pinch Paladin Noire's compact black nose harmlessly.
You purse your thin lips.
You then grope Paladin Noire's right breast with your steel pair of tongs.
You shift your gimlet amethyst eyes.
You prod Paladin Noire's scarred, acutely-striped stomach with your steel pair of tongs then.
You wave your steel pair of tongs at Paladin Noire's missing left arm.
You inform Dahlia, "I found the problem."
> OOC -- Dahlia says, "HAHAHA!"
You tilt your head at Paladin Noire, "She's an amputee."
You hum, "Perhaps she needs...a helping hand."
Virendra takes off his sunglasses as theme music begins playing. *YEEEAAAAAAAAAH*.


^If you don't get this, watch CSI: Miami^
__________________
Be it granting absolution or doling penance, all sin is my domain.
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM
TroubuleD TroubuleD is offline
MISCHEIF
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hell, Louisiana
Posts: 420
Send a message via Yahoo to TroubuleD
hehe

Ok Mr. Hirracio...(however you spell gingerkid's name)
__________________
Madalina Blue and Saruno
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Old 12-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Viola Viola is offline
Instrumental
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chi-town
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Viola
It is addressed to Carolyn.
It says:
I saw my rack and thought of you, hope you like it, thanks for the smoking stick
It is signed by Bekka.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Old 12-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Marcus(ICO) Marcus(ICO) is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 171
Malaya sometimes turns her yellow rose in her right thumb and her fingers, "Soo, would this be a common gathering place for people?"
You confirm to Malaya, "It is common though not as common as the commons."
Kaine agrees, "The commons are aptly named."
Helen amusedly tends to her cup of orange pekoe tea, "As Lord Marcus skillfully demonstrated."


I got served.
Reply With Quote
  #776  
Old 12-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Carlon Carlon is offline
Goes Great With Milk
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 111
Joey nods slowly, "Think I'm gonna wait fer a rapier. Gonna look like a dashing musketeer type hero. Gotta look the part while saving fair maidens."
OOC - Una loses her connection.

You nod ever-so-slowly to Joey, "As you wish. Far be it from me to rain on your parade."
A black tuatara arrives through the sliding door.

Dazrene personally comments to Joey, "Dashing fencers are a dime a dozen. A fair maiden would be more readily taken with a unique hero."

Bernard says to Dazrene, "How would one be unique?"

You suggest poorly, "Take up the frying pan."

Joey frowns slightly.
Master Zeiss continues to practice his old skills.
Master Zeiss considers, "Hm... I shou-Frying pan?"
A black tuatara swishes its tail sinuously.
Master Zeiss considers, "Certainly unique..."

You insistently nod, "Most definitely unique."
Bernard says, "Probably for a reason."
A fishwife bustles through with an overfilled bucket, unintentionally decorating the floor with an assortment of fish parts.
A black tuatara swishes its tail sinuously.
Dazrene dreamily vocalizes, "Someone quite strong with large muscles. He should carry something big that strains his very big muscles while he swings it. He should also make vague grunting sounds when exerting his very massive muscles. While sweating."
Dazrene drools a little bit.

Master Zeiss shakes his head.
Bernard glances at Dazrene, then at Joey, unconvinced.
Joey glances at his average lean body.
Joey considers his muscles.
Bernard says, "I think the frying pan is out."
A black tuatara skitters erratically.

You stretch your brawny arms overhead.
Joey tells Dazrene, "I'm not that big or muscled."
Master Zeiss suggests otherwise, "Pitchfork?"

You also strain your barrel chest and your powerful muscles, "My, I believe I grow weary."

A black tuatara leaves through the sliding door.
Joey frowns more, "I left a farm to leave that stuff behind..."
Dazrene inattentively flutters her lush eyelashes, "Mmm...pardon?"
Master Zeiss shakes his head.
Dazrene now distracts herself with your powerful muscles.
Master Zeiss moves from an old door to the eastern wall.
A bluish-grey skink arrives through the archway.
Master Zeiss strides to the eastern wall, "I'm for bed."
Bernard nods to Master Zeiss.
OOC -- Dazrene says, "Ahahaha"
Master Zeiss tilts his dashing black cavalier hat to Dazrene, Joey, you and Bernard, "Do be well, Light bless."
A bluish-grey skink leaves through the archway.

You similarly tell Master Zeiss, "And you."
Joey waves to Master Zeiss.

Dazrene bids Master Zeiss distantly, "Rest well."

Master Zeiss moves from the eastern wall to the archway.
Master Zeiss leaves through the archway.
A bluish-grey skink arrives through the archway.
Joey tells you, "I'll think about the whole Rinaldi guard thing."
OOC -- Dazrene says to you, "I think Zeiss was checking you out. He slammed right into the east wall."
A sly merchant haggles with a poorly dressed prostitute quietly, "..One bolt of cotton."

OOC -- You say, "Who wasn't?"

OOC -- Bernard says, "It was mesmerizing "
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Old 02-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Stealth Stealth is offline
Suave Nerd
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 92
Send a message via MSN to Stealth Send a message via Yahoo to Stealth
She has the magic touch, or is that shoe?

A tuatara warily approaches you then skitters away at the slightest movement.

Rosaline glances at a small dark-brown tuatara, "There once was a lizard.. and it always slithered. It got in my way, one gloomy day and I smashed it to death with my shoe."

Rosaline waves at a small dark-brown tuatara, "Get!"

A small dark-brown tuatara moves from the southwestern pier to the southeastern road.

A small dark-brown tuatara leaves through the southeastern road.

Rosaline blinks, "Ohh that worked."
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Old 04-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Natalie Natalie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 50
Very late to post..this happened almost a year ago. But it is still funny.

You read Sybilia's scrap of parchment.
It says:

Eh, yeah, I have been called boring a few times back home.
It is unsigned.
You notice Sybilia's scrap of parchment.
You frown at Sybilia, "That's just mean!"
You smile at Sybilia, "I don't think your boring. You have a fun tail to play with!"
Sybilia smiles softly.
Kafka snorts at your words.
Sybilia taps her scrap of parchment again.
You read Sybilia's scrap of parchment.
It says:

Well, I'm only stating what I've heard..and thanks, I suppose.
It is unsigned.
You smile at Sybilia, "Your Welcome!"
Khagra quirks his curved lips subtly at Kafka, you and Sybilia.
You chatter to Sybilia, "I think that happened to me too though. I get called Miss B. I'm not sure what that is about, I think they are making fun of my butt or something."
You peek at your derriere, "It's not big..so I don't think I need to stop eating."
You gasp, "May be it's to small and I need to eat more!"
Kafka needfully averts his gaze from you.
Ryan glances at your derriere distractedly.
Naomi glances at you.
> You turn your masked small cobalt eyes to Sybilia again.
Naomi meanly hopes for your stomach.
Naomi juts her right hip somewhat.
Ryan glances at Kafka.
__________________
Natalie Kerke
Reply With Quote
  #779  
Old 04-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Dollface Dollface is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The over populated, underpaid, supposed Golden state, where life isn't always so sunny as they say.
Posts: 299
Booo! Im out of the loop for a week and everyone comes back! Lame!
__________________
Dahlia Izzy Lidia
Reply With Quote
  #780  
Old 04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Natalie Natalie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 50
No,no. this happened last year. I saved the scene and just never put it on here till now. It's still pretty dead...but there are some showing up so it's looking up.
__________________
Natalie Kerke
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.