Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Grendel's Revenge Staff News

Old 09-17-2004, 07:28 PM
TEC Staff

Event Listings

Greetings monsters!

This thread will list upcoming events in Grendel's Revenge from this point forward.

Our first occurred tonight at 9PM EST. Thanks to all who participated! I helped work on Grendel's originally when it started, and I'm now returning to run some events and make some things more lively. I'll be getting myself back up to speed on the game and hopefully having some fun in the process.

Our next event will be two weeks from now. Look for the listing here!
Old 09-29-2004, 09:48 AM
TEC Staff

Saturday, October 2, 2004, 9PM EST

"Salt of the Earth"
Some unusual personages make an appearance in Uthgol, and the mind of Grendel stirs to brief wakefulness once again....
(Meet in the Shrine)
Old 10-02-2004, 01:57 PM
TEC Staff

I deeply regret this inconvenience, but tonight's event, "Salt of the Earth" will need to be postponed to Saturday the 9th, due to illness of the GM.
I was going to go ahead and run it anyways, but at this point I'm not up to giving it the attention it needs, and rather than shortchange any of you, I'd rather postpone until I'm feeling better and can do better with it.
Once again, apologies for the inconvenience, and I will repost it at the beginning of the coming week.

Jenn
Old 10-07-2004, 02:38 PM
TEC Staff

Saturday, October 9, 2004, 9PM EST

"Salt of the Earth"
Some unusual personages make an appearance in Uthgol, and the mind of Grendel stirs to brief wakefulness once again....
(Meet in the Shrine)

(rescheduled from the 2nd)
Old 10-21-2004, 09:23 AM
TEC Staff

Saturday, October 23, 9PM EST

"Fur and Fang"
The mysterious saga of the keys continues, as Morchagh the Lich researches further and comes up with more interesting information. (Meet at Shrine)
Old 11-06-2004, 05:58 AM
TEC Staff

This weekend there will not be an event, however I will be in working on various things instead. We will return to regularly scheduled events next weekend. Thank you for your understanding.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:16 AM
TEC Staff

Saturday, November 13, 2004
9PM EST
"Fool's Cap"
Over the last several weeks, an intriguing puzzle involving keys has seemed to waken Grendel from his slumber. But while the interests and concerns of monsters have been bent to the task of finding them, there are others who seek them as well, for reasons yet unknown.
(Meet at Shrine)
Old 11-24-2004, 06:00 AM
TEC Staff

Saturday, November 27, 2004, evening EST

Due to the holiday weekend, there will be no formal event, however, keep an eye out for different goodies on uglies during Saturday evening.

Happy Holiday!
Old 12-08-2004, 06:43 AM
TEC Staff

Friday, December 10, 2004
9PM EST
"Follow the Yellow Brick Wagon-Trail...."
A strange visitor on an even stranger quest arrives in Uthgol...will this person be helped or hindered? And will they be able to help with the monsters' quest?
Old 01-14-2005, 04:27 AM
TEC Staff

Due to ongoing connectivity problems with my ISP this week, there will be no formal event, however, check on Saturday evening, January 15th, from 8PM EST to 12AM EST for some goodies on the uglies!

(I'd rather have held an event, but getting booted every five minutes is extremely annoying and stressful during an event. Hopefully the problem will be cleared up soon.)
Old 01-21-2005, 02:32 PM
TEC Staff

I will be doing an event late tomorrow afternoon (that is to say Saturday, January 22). It should take place around 5PM, EST.

Sorry for the short notice, but it was an off-the-wall idea.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:26 PM
TEC Staff

"Tip-Claw, Through Tulips"
Sunday, January 30th, 8:30PM EST

The sneaky-sneaky orcs dressed fashionably in black have a problem. Perhaps their fellow monsters can help.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:40 PM
TEC Staff

"Hunt for youth"
Sunday, March 20, 4:00PM, EST

As an old hunter rests his weary bones, it is time for the young to pick up where he cannot continue. Listen to his story at Grendel's Shrine and decide if you're up to the task.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:06 AM
TEC Staff

"Sunny side up, fuzzy side down"

When floppy ears and furry tails invade, its best not to count your eggs before they hatch. Be careful of any suspicious looking creatures you may find throughout the weekend. You may end up with a rotten egg.

[To take place all weekend.]
Old 04-01-2005, 10:52 AM
TEC Staff

"An Enterprising Kobold"
Sunday, April 3, 4:00pm EST.

He might have found where to find riches, but the road to it is far too complicated. He'll seek help from those quick on their feet and fast with their wits. Come to the Shrine if you feel ready for such a challenge, bringing whatever brains you may have laying around.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: