Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Noise

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.78 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2003, 12:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Skailar Send a message via Yahoo to Skailar
x_x

a diminutive thief fires some stones from a decent sling at you, but misses.
a soldier recruit fires some stones from a decent sling at you, but misses.
16 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
20 points of damage! 19 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 477, Roll: 641] A meek mercenary stabs you with his stiletto! 36 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 467, Roll: 721] A meek mercenary stabs you with his stiletto! 46 points of damage! 70 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
46 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
50 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Hp afterwards : -96/209

Random healer, toter of musical
instruments and scrolls, digestor
of supreme armors, and free flame-
lighter at ugly barbecues.
Old 05-09-2003, 01:51 PM

x_x again

You fall into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace.
9 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 470, Roll: 463] A mercenary with a scarred face tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
A fledgeling wizard is no longer visible in that direction.
You can't do that while you are dead.
[Success: 483, Roll: 89] A sneaky footpad tries to stab you with her stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 477, Roll: 460] A clumsy rogue tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
You can't do that while you are dead.
[Success: 472, Roll: 737] A fledgeling wizard touches you with a cold finger!16 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
20 points of damage! 33 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 477, Roll: 104] A clumsy rogue tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
[Success: 470, Roll: 960] A mercenary with a scarred face stabs you with his stiletto! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 483, Roll: 852] A sneaky footpad stabs you with her stiletto! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 470, Roll: 259] A mercenary with a scarred face tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 483, Roll: 80] A sneaky footpad tries to stab you with her stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 477, Roll: 332] A clumsy rogue tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
[Success: 464, Roll: 2] You try to heal Skailark the Gryphon, but fail.
[Success: 464, Roll: 2] Skailark the Gryphon tries to heal you, but fails.
[Success: 483, Roll: 145] A sneaky footpad tries to stab you with her stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 477, Roll: 302] A clumsy rogue tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.
[Success: 464, Roll: 84] You try to heal Skailark the Gryphon, but fail.
[Success: 464, Roll: 84] Skailark the Gryphon tries to heal you, but fails.
16 points of damage! 26 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 464, Roll: 457] You try to heal Skailark the Gryphon, but fail.
[Success: 464, Roll: 457] Skailark the Gryphon tries to heal you, but fails.
32 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 477, Roll: 853] You are frozen by a flood of ice and cold from the southeast! 11 points of damage! 21 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
<Boghl the Elder Wyvern grumbles: Actually, you might need my help to get here ...>
[Success: 470, Roll: 628] A mercenary with a scarred face stabs you with his stiletto! 24 points of damage! 33 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 464, Roll: 564] You successfully heal Skailark the Gryphon. she looks healthier.
[Success: 464, Roll: 564] Skailark the Gryphon points towards you and you are surrounded by a blue light. You have been healed!
62 points of damage! 53 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
64 points of damage! 69 points of damage! 51 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
44 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 477, Roll: 24] A clumsy rogue tries to krush you with his iron fist, but misses.

Sigh. Grendel and I are on a "Yo, whassup" basis.

Edit: Oh, yeah. My HP after that peice of work was -446/209.

Old 05-09-2003, 08:58 PM
God

Send a message via AIM to Malice Send a message via MSN to Malice Send a message via Yahoo to Malice
A shimmering red portal appears and out steps Rho the Ghoul as the portal closes behind him.
You move toward Rho the Ghoul.
Germanic the Ogre begins to move toward Rho the Ghoul.
Keyrn the Ogre begins to move toward Rho the Ghoul.
Rho the Ghoul is not close enough.
Scarnose the Ogre begins to move toward Rho the Ghoul.
Germanic the Ogre stops next to Rho the Ghoul.
You stop next to him.
Keyrn the Ogre stops next to Rho the Ghoul.
You'll have to retreat first.
Kresh the Ogre begins to move toward Rho the Ghoul.
Scarnose the Ogre stops next to Rho the Ghoul.
Kresh the Ogre stops next to Rho the Ghoul.
Rho the Ghoul grins.
Garkgul the Ogre waves.
Germanic the Ogre retreats.
Keyrn the Ogre slashes at Rho the Ghoul with his very sharp claws! 962 points of damage! Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
[Success: 50, Roll: 556] You slash at Rho the Ghoul with your strong claws. 1256 points of damage! Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
Scarnose the Ogre slashes at Rho the Ghoul with his very sharp claws! 1055 points of damage! Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
Germanic the Ogre slices Rho the Ghoul with his dirk! 646 points of damage! 431 points of damage! Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
Kresh the Ogre slices Rho the Ghoul with his saber! 321 points of damage! Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
Rho the Ghoul roars a final time before dying.
Old 05-10-2003, 10:08 PM
That One Guy

[Success: 693, Roll: 783] A lay cleric krushes you with his claws! 1 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Some lag, I think.
Old 05-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Archmage of Grendel

a cobalt hunter fires a crossbow bolt from a supreme crossbow at you, but misses.
a nickel ranger fires an arrow from a supreme short bow at you. 228 points of damage! 183 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 141, Roll: 255] A human dancer krushes you with her iron fist! 732 points of damage! 531 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 103, Roll: 726] A furious berserker krushes you with his hammer! 205 points of damage! 665 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 141, Roll: 863] A human dancer krushes you with her iron fist! 402 points of damage! 407 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
711 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
122 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
330 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
619 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

*Sigh*
Old 05-12-2003, 11:08 AM
The First - Mad Scientist

scan nw
You scan to the northwest for targets.
You can target Skailark the Gryphon and Athalia the Wyvern to the northwest.
lig ath
[Success: 483, Roll: 388] You release a thick bolt of chain lightning at Athalia the Wyvern. But it goes astray, harmlessly fizzling to the northwest.
yell HI!
You yell, "HI!"
nw
You will be busy for four more seconds.
[Success: 729, Roll: 958] A giant gout of flame pours in from the northwest and burns you to a crisp! 103 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."
Old 05-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Eternal Optimist

*squints at Cuautemoc* And who might you be throwing lighting at my clan buds? I'll find ya....don't you worry....I'll find ya....
Old 05-12-2003, 01:57 PM

ooc info doesnt matter who i am, icly they dont and you cant know

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Old 05-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Rozial's Hero

Send a message via Yahoo to Gauril
A short, pudgy magic user exclaims, "I bet this one's going to hurt!"
claw user
[Success: 890, Roll: 377] A short, pudgy magic user tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
[Success: 890, Roll: 61] A short, pudgy magic user tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
[Success: 890, Roll: 743] A short, pudgy magic user tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
[Success: 890, Roll: 541] A short, pudgy magic user tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.
[Success: 890, Roll: 594] A short, pudgy magic user tries to stab you with his iron spike, but misses.

[Success: 592, Roll: 640] You slash at a short, pudgy magic user with your strong claws. 117 points of damage! A short, pudgy magic user yells out a final, "Monsters suck!" before dying.

Oh, yes, that hurt.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:48 PM

[Success: 502, Roll: 967] You slash at a fledgeling wizard with your strong claws. 22 points of damage!
claw wiz
You are in the middle of something.
:is in the middle of something.
Vim the Vampire is in the middle of something.
[Success: 479, Roll: 231] A fledgeling wizard attempts a cowardly retreat, but fails!
claw wiz
claw wiz
[Success: 502, Roll: 436] You slash at a fledgeling wizard with your strong claws, but miss.
A fledgeling wizard exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying.

Guess I scared him to death
Old 05-13-2003, 02:05 PM

[Success: 473, Roll: 114] A cat-like footpad tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 473, Roll: 350] A cat-like footpad tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 479, Roll: 364] A battle-scarred mercenary tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
[Success: 473, Roll: 143] A cat-like footpad tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
18 points of damage! 6 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 455, Roll: 776] 9 points of damage! 32 points of damage! You breathe a gout of flame at a cat-like footpad. Your gout of fire hits a cat-like footpad with a satisfying sizzle! 123 points of damage!
[Success: 479, Roll: 195] A battle-scarred mercenary tries to stab you with his stiletto, but misses.
16 points of damage! 10 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 455, Roll: 684] A cat-like footpad yells, "Over my dead body!" followed by a much quieter, "Oops!".
A cat-like footpad is no longer visible in that direction.
35 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
42 points of damage! 74 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
48 points of damage! 68 points of damage! 54 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 455, Roll: 90] A cat-like footpad yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead.
[Success: 455, Roll: 951] 25 points of damage!
28 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
32 points of damage! 46 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Ten points to the first person who tells me how many times I died, just now, here.

Old 05-13-2003, 04:24 PM

I count 14 kicking and screamings.

Old 05-14-2003, 09:00 AM

And that is correct! *thumbs up and a gold star worth ten points in tokens to any local Chuck E. Cheese*

Old 05-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Eternal Optimist

Athalia the Wyvern walks in from a rolling hill.
Kitaru the Phoenix roars a final time before dying.
Florn the Phoenix roars a final time before dying.
Pyra the Phoenix roars a final time before dying.
Falicorn the Gryphon says to you, "Party favor."
Gyrindor the Gryphon roars a final time before dying.
A large package of explosives is triggered, going off with a big BANG!
<Athalia the Wyvern is delivered into Grendel's embrace!>
<Falicorn the Gryphon is delivered into Grendel's embrace!>
<Hiss the Sphinx grumbles: I haves a feelings thats my faults.>

Hiss single handedly took out the entire clan hahah
Old 05-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Orcish Scribe

You are wracked by the horrible pain of the Creeping Crud, strength 196!
Poison course through your veins, strength 192!
[Success: 950, Roll: 962] A wart covered witch slashes you with her painful claws! 142 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace! You are infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 103! You are infected with poison, strength 100!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: