Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Noise

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2003, 12:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Skailar Send a message via Yahoo to Skailar
Oh nooo!

[Success: 496, Roll: 791] A lay cleric krushes you with her claws!
1 points of damage!

[ Gah, the unbearable pain! ]

Random healer, toter of musical
instruments and scrolls, digestor
of supreme armors, and free flame-
lighter at ugly barbecues.
Old 04-29-2003, 02:46 PM
Crazy

Send a message via Yahoo to Asmod
teleport prison me
You say, "Teleport prison."
You step into a shimmering red portal that appears before you, and you are transported to the requested destination.

You arrive at an empty room. You see a door to the north, to the northeast, to the east, to the southeast, to the south, to the southwest, to the west, and to the northwest.
A fingerprint of the black hand springs forward to attack!
[Success: 651, Roll: 396] It looks like a fingerprint of the black hand tried to ambush you, but missed. I wonder how much time it took a fingerprint of the black hand to set that up?
[Success: 50, Roll: 988] A fingerprint of the black hand krushes you with his quarterstaff! 1051 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Bastage! I hate it when the inmates start a riot.

They're laughing at you behind your back.
They all want to see you die a horrible death.
They want you to put your pants back on.
You squint.

Old 04-29-2003, 02:55 PM
The First - Mad Scientist

HAHA

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Brecan says to Jinn the Hydra, "Go away. Nobody likes you."
Old 04-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Orcish Scribe

I ever mention how I dislike being stunned?

[Success: 114, Roll: 1000] Mythras the Cerebus slashes you with his painful claws! 735 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Being stunned let's them go for the weak spot easier.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:46 PM
The Gryphon

[Success: 50, Roll: 792] You breathe a gout of flame at Exodias the Lich. Your gout of fire hits Exodias the Lich and Mumhra the Mummy with a satisfying sizzle! 1142 points of damage! Exodias the Lich roars a final time before dying. 1054 points of damage! Mumhra the Mummy roars a final time before dying.

*wince* Undead and fire just don't mix.
Old 05-01-2003, 04:19 AM
The Everliving

Arkhanno the Cerebus is moving away from you nearby to the north.
[Success: 78, Roll: 81] A bolt of chain lightning streaks in from the north passing through and electrifing you with a loud *ZZZZZT*! 1156 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
Old 05-01-2003, 01:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Skailar Send a message via Yahoo to Skailar
Blarg

You plummet from the air.
You take 11 points of crushing damage!
A smelly barbarian begins to move toward you.
A small group of human led by a lay friar is moving away from you nearby to the west.
A smelly barbarian stops next to you.
[Success: 423, Roll: 862] A smelly barbarian krushes you with her iron fist! 77 points of damage!
retreat
You must stand before you can retreat.
A small group of human led by a lay friar is moving away from you nearby to the southwest.
stand
You stand up.
retreat
You retreat.
s
You will be busy for one more second.
s
You are in the middle of something.
s
A smelly barbarian begins to move toward you.
You walk up a moderate slope to a rocky outcropping, to the south.
You arrive at a rocky outcropping. You see a deep, expansive hill to the north and to the northwest; a brown knoll up a steep incline to the northeast; a rolling hill to the east; a brown knoll to the southeast; a rocky outcropping to the south and to the west; and an ancient and crippled mountain up a steep incline to the southwest.
A lay friar, wielding a great stiletto, walks in up the steep incline from a rocky outcropping, followed by a small group of human.
s
You'll have to retreat first.
Someone is moving away from you a ways off to the northeast.
retreat
A fledgeling magic user wields a great stiletto.
A fledgeling magic user begins to move toward you.
You are not next to anything.
A fledgeling magic user stops next to you.
A fledgeling magic user asks, "Ready for some pain?"
A lay friar begins to move toward you.
A lay friar stops next to you.
[Success: 450, Roll: 957] A fledgeling magic user stabs you with her stiletto! 60 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!
[Success: 456, Roll: 815] A lay friar stabs you with her stiletto! 61 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Random healer, toter of musical
instruments and scrolls, digestor
of supreme armors, and free flame-
lighter at ugly barbecues.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:46 PM
The Gryphon

4 harpies vrs 1 runemage

A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 470 points of damage! An experienced runemage whines, "Mommy!" before breathing his last. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 967 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 718 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with his very sharp claws! 99 points of damage! An experienced runemage shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
710 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells out a final, "Monsters suck!" before dying. 321 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. 865 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. 1040 points of damage! 667 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
556 points of damage! An experienced runemage whines, "Mommy!" before breathing his last. 54 points of damage! An experienced runemage inexplicably mumbles, "I'm dead, Jim!" and then dies. 422 points of damage! An experienced runemage stutters, "T-t-t-that's all, folks!" and then croaks. 1093 points of damage! An experienced runemage stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies. 412 points of damage! He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
705 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. 121 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. 570 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Over my dead body!" followed by a much quieter, "Oops!". 621 points of damage! An experienced runemage stutters, "T-t-t-that's all, folks!" and then croaks. 444 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
142 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. 937 points of damage! An experienced runemage screams, "Kiss my grits, Grendel-spawn!" and then dies. 231 points of damage! An experienced runemage whines, "Mommy!" before breathing his last. 866 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. 252 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
1471 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
345 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
49 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
You growl at a Harpy warrior.
194 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
142 points of damage! An experienced runemage inexplicably mumbles, "I'm dead, Jim!" and then dies. 720 points of damage! An experienced runemage stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
884 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. 742 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Over my dead body!" followed by a much quieter, "Oops!". He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
1024 points of damage! An experienced runemage shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. 353 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
<Molanthia the Vampire ($user_molanthia) has just logged in. This account is 1 day old.>
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 651 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells out a final, "Monsters suck!" before dying. 365 points of damage! An experienced runemage screams, "Kiss my grits, Grendel-spawn!" and then dies. 53 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. 604 points of damage! An experienced runemage inexplicably mumbles, "I'm dead, Jim!" and then dies. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 398 points of damage! An experienced runemage stutters, "T-t-t-that's all, folks!" and then croaks. 625 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells out a final, "Monsters suck!" before dying. 838 points of damage! An experienced runemage screams, "Kiss my grits, Grendel-spawn!" and then dies. 509 points of damage! An experienced runemage shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with her very sharp claws! 378 points of damage! An experienced runemage stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies. 569 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. 362 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. 967 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Win one for the Gipper!" and then falls over dead. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
A Harpy warrior slashes at an experienced runemage with his very sharp claws! 719 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. 878 points of damage! An experienced runemage stutters, "T-t-t-that's all, folks!" and then croaks. 765 points of damage! An experienced runemage stammers, "I see dead people!" and then dies. 528 points of damage! An experienced runemage shrieks a feeble, "Aiyeeeee!" as he dies. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
887 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. 964 points of damage! An experienced runemage whines, "Mommy!" before breathing his last. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
546 points of damage! An experienced runemage yells, "Over my dead body!" followed by a much quieter, "Oops!". 218 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "Curses! Foiled again!" before dying. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!
96 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. 391 points of damage! He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 33!
149 points of damage! An experienced runemage mutters, "So dark. Everything's getting so dark..." before gasping his last. 85 points of damage! An experienced runemage exclaims, "I see the light at the end of the tunnel!" and then croaks. He is infected with the Creeping Crud, strength 32!

<to be continued>
Old 05-04-2003, 01:47 PM
The Gryphon

Anyone feel like totaling that up?
Old 05-04-2003, 02:06 PM

Holy crap!

If you dont like it, Let me know and I will be glad to P.M. you some suggestions with what you can do with yourself.

Old 05-04-2003, 05:03 PM
The storm calls..

Old 05-04-2003, 05:04 PM

in creeping crud maybe. What about the rest of the damage?

Old 05-04-2003, 05:13 PM
The storm calls..

I started working it out but something happened and I lost the figure, it was on its way past 30k pure damage, the creeping crud must have gone up above 1200 at least which means if something could survive that it would have to have about 60000 HPs
Old 05-05-2003, 04:28 PM

[Success: 50, Roll: 806] Falicorn the Gryphon creates a thunderclap, which stuns you!
You can't do that while you are stunned.
Falicorn the Gryphon retreats.
You can't do that while you are stunned.
[Success: 318, Roll: 865] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 1904 points of damage!
[Success: 318, Roll: 593] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 1395 points of damage!
You hear a fledgeling wizard yell, "I will fry you to the bones!", from the north.
[Success: 318, Roll: 614] Falicorn the Gryphon opens his mouth and breathes fire on you! And you thought your breath was bad... 903 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

The wizard wasnt the one frying me to my bones...Geeze that friggan hurt

Old 05-06-2003, 07:16 AM
The Gryphon

[Success: 950, Roll: 971] A lean druid krushes you with her iron fist! 231 points of damage!
A small group of human led by a bony human sage is moving south a ways off to the west.
[Success: 950, Roll: 995] A pious monk slashes you with her painful claws! 430 points of damage!
[Success: 950, Roll: 993] A human peotros slashes you with his painful claws! 1000 points of damage! You fall, kicking and screaming, into the oblivion of Grendel's embrace!

Bah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: