Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Archives > Grendel's Revenge In-Character (Beta)

Old 07-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Nice And Weird

Clyphilus the Specter

New hooman lover in Uthgol! Clyphilus loves to sneak up on monsters who hard a work killing hoomans! Clypilus help hoomans to kill Grendels Children! Is he not brave? So very brave to help hoomans! We spit on you even while you stab us! Nasty Wanderer! Grendel will learn dat you love hoomans!

Snorga da' Witch Doctor
Old 07-19-2002, 10:36 PM
110^23 joules & charging

Yes, Clyphilus nearly killed me when I was doing my duty to Grendel by killing uglies. No warning or explanation - he just walked up and started hacking away at me, with nary a look at the infestation I was working so hard to eradicate. What's next, rubbing their shoulders and giving them pep talks while I am fighting them?

Clyphilus is not to be trusted. He gives us wanderers, and all monsters, a bad name.

"I'm serious. These brains--they're out there. They're shining...with eyes of hard plastic. And blue hair--blue as the night!"
Old 07-20-2002, 06:35 AM
It's what's for dinner.

Hmmm... Perhaps we have another Skatchee on our hands. While it upsets me that one of mine own brethren would do this, I will not hesitate in ordering its destruction on sight.

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us yet."
Old 07-20-2002, 05:34 PM

For the love of humans.....

An undead in favor of killing monsters over humans... I find myself... shamed.

I think I shall kill this pest, and possibly invite my brethren Undead to help.

Yes.. I think that would be.. most .. useful.

Feber
The Specter
Old 07-20-2002, 06:31 PM
In Jail.

Everyone kills monsters and humans. If you read the history monsters were always at war with each other.. They never stopped warring unless its only just happened??
So what Clyphilus kills you while your killing uglies. I do it, Im sure alot of other people have done it to but i dont see 500 million names on the forum.

Kilrak the Wight.
Old 07-20-2002, 07:58 PM
110^23 joules & charging

It's not that he attacks monsters, it's that he's got his priorities wrong. Uglies first, then monsters. That's the way Grendel wants it.

"I'm serious. These brains--they're out there. They're shining...with eyes of hard plastic. And blue hair--blue as the night!"
Old 07-26-2002, 08:24 PM
Golden Dragon

He chose to fight at Xan side, he joined Xan humans to fight against Grendel and his mosters today, he need to be obliterated from existance.
Old 07-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Forever Enamored

Send a message via AIM to Redric
Well thats not the truth, I saw him when he just woke up, it was grendel, xan, and the rest of us, he saw that we can't hit xan except with a lucky shot, so he attacked someone, then Grendel did a stun, he left, and we didn't see him again, unless it was after Grendel left again.
Originally Posted by A Dwarf Engineer
Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!
Old 07-27-2002, 04:13 AM
Golden Dragon

so you probably didnt seen well,
Grendel hit Xan just after he enter, this something one cant easily miss, he seen there was something special happening, he even asked what was goin on, there were other humans with Xan the moment he entered, he dindt tried to attack Xan, neither any other human, first thing he did was approach a mummy and hit it to death.( the name was Every or something alike).

This wasnt a normal fight between uglies and monster that happen always, this was one of the decisive battles for the survival of us all. Free will or just because he is a moron, no matter, he fight with the other side against Grendel and the army of mosters he called to help him.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Forever Enamored

Send a message via AIM to Redric
I didn't say he attacked Xan, but when you see 3 tier 3's miss and then Grendel miss, you know its going to be hard to hit, he was then stuned by Grendel, and left.
Originally Posted by A Dwarf Engineer
Crossbows were good and fine, but nowadays, a gun is better - and if a gun is good, then an automated self-aiming gyro-mounted gun turret with a cyclic grenade feeder and napalm cannister is even better yet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: