Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Archives > Grendel's Revenge In-Character (Beta)

Old 07-14-2002, 09:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to Madja
Blinding lights

A faint glow surrounds Madja as he glances around, shrugging as he mumbles something, glancing at the figure before him warily.

"What do you mean you sent me back twice..? I dont remember any vampire. I dont think I want to, though."

"I grow impatient. You either go back, or you dont."

"I dont want to go back, though. Nothings down there for me.."

"Very well. I'll grant you passage back to the land.. but you will have no memory of your past, nor will you be haunting the land.. for that part will be up to you to do once more."

"Wait, what's that suppose to mean? ..Are you sure I cant just... stay here?"

A teleportation erupts the morning sky, and a faint form begins to plummet from high above, slipping past the surface of the body of water, but not disturbing it.
Old 07-14-2002, 10:00 AM
Coot

Zwah?

[Success: 12, Roll: 77] Using the flat of your tin gladius's blade, you swat at a fluvitur pup. CRITICAL HIT! Painful hit to the left hind leg. You hear something shatter!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: