Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Archives > Grendel's Revenge In-Character (Beta)

Old 07-10-2002, 02:47 PM

Asul the Betrayer

*The word goes out across Uthgol, spread by the numerous members of Grendel's Chosen clan*

A member of our clan, Asul the Minotaur, has betrayed us. He has spread lies about our actions, and lies about the actions of the Fallen, in an effort to violate our peace treaties and war. He has instructed or allied with wandering monsters to band together to attack us. He has seduced some of the weaker-minded, weaker-willed of our clan away from us (which is actually a blessing, I suppose).

I hereby declare him a traitor to Grendel's Chosen Clan. Grendels ways are not those of treachery, but of combat. So let him learn them firsthand. All members of Grendel's Chosen are ordered to kill Asul the Minotaur on sight.

In addition, I ask all other monsters who consider themselves allies of Grendel's Chosen to also kill this one who has defiled the noble horns of the bull. Tear his body asunder and cast it to the far corners of Uthgol. Feast on his flesh and bathe in his blood. Show all that treachery is not abided in Uthgol -- it is a trait of the uglies and has no honor in it.

Grendel's Prophet,
Brittok
Old 07-10-2002, 04:44 PM

*Sedicious growls*

We of the Fallen will glady kill this beast on sight!

Spam and peanut brittle sandwiches on rye with mayo and mustard taste bad.
Old 07-12-2002, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Midnight Seraph
*Millenia, in her new vampiress body smirks*
All members of the Requiem of Infinity will gladly destroy thise treacherous beast and defile his useless corpse. We stand by our allies (the Fallen and The Chosen) in their choice to rid Uthgol of this trator!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: