Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Archives > Grendel's Revenge In-Character (Beta)

Old 07-03-2002, 01:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to Midnight Seraph
*Millenia approaches the paodium and sighs* 'Tis true of the raid. And we knew not of the conspiracy. In that we failed as leaders, but this uprising has been squeclched before it spread to our more loyal troops. We apologize heavily to the Fallen for any grievances caused, and to any other monsters our more rash youth have harassed. And as for the newly founded clan, your defection has earned you our ire. Though war has not yet been discussed amongst the four heads of state, you had better be prepared for battle. May Gredel have mercy should we bear arms against your clan.

*Millenia sneers at Cat and walks down the steps shaking her head like a shocked parent.*

~Millenia Searphim~
~Foreign Minister and acting Head of State for the Requiem of Inifinity~
Old 07-03-2002, 07:58 AM
Shadow Guild

*Enigma's name has been underlined twice with a note attached*

-Would rather kill monsters even when uglies are present-
Old 07-03-2002, 08:06 AM

you lie, Dalamar the lier. You've been invading nothing but in a group of others. Canalsh mostly, and orgatsu, sorian. Your tongue is almost as vile as an ugly's cleric.
Old 07-03-2002, 08:36 AM

*considers* you add enigma you better add me too

Yanke the Imp
Old 07-03-2002, 01:21 PM

*Sedicious adds yet more names to the list*

Yanke the Imp for being nothing but a nuisance and traitor to Grendel.

Xarutek the Grimalkin

Spam and peanut brittle sandwiches on rye with mayo and mustard taste bad.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:24 PM

*laughs* Trator to Grendel? you get killed by someone and are a Traitor to grendel??? your dumb clansfolk attacked me while i was fighting a big group of humans.. and i'm the tratior? you just a friggin idiot.

The Proud

Yanke the Imp
Old 07-03-2002, 01:30 PM

You are a traitor to Grendel Yanke for sitting atop of our lair and killing the only two awake, with Xarutek at that, over and over and over. You said you wanted our gold? Then go in the lair and get some...and be on your way. Your actions show that you are nothing but scum and seek nothing but a quick kill. Grendel's children and Grendel will one day reward you for you foolishness.

Spam and peanut brittle sandwiches on rye with mayo and mustard taste bad.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Camberon
TO WAR!?

War eh? mille... would that be like the King of england trying to invade the American colonists? All we want is freedom from the troubles of your clan.... and we have that... we are free souls.. do what we like... but there is order here, why because our LEADERS are ON... (sure we have no life, but that doesn't stop us) EVERYBODY has a voice.. and clan meetings, happen i.e. we dont pull one person aside and talk to them, everybody is talked to at the same time... and everybody is Listened to.... if we are bound to fail then so be it.. but damed if i am going to make another LAIR
Old 07-03-2002, 01:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Dalamar
Quote:
Originally posted by Harabli Dynasty
you lie, Dalamar the lier. You've been invading nothing but in a group of others. Canalsh mostly, and orgatsu, sorian. Your tongue is almost as vile as an ugly's cleric.
That is true, just extremely blown out of proportion, i have raided your clan once with Orgatsu and Sorian, but like I said I did this once and have since then attacked alone. I was second tier at the time and they were on their way to the fallen, even if i hadn't joined the results would have been the same. Still i do agree it was wrong, I was just getting used to the mechanics of GR, and i can sware to Grendel himself that since third tier i have never come close to helping a fellow MW. For that one time i do apologize, still the matter remains that if Sed wants to back his wanted dead list up, I am more then willing to fight his entire clan alone. That and i am one of those who feel that Sorian's a bastard and should be killed on spot.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:39 PM

hahaha Grendel and everyone else will get me *looks around and shudders* will you ever just shut up and get on with your life.
Old 07-03-2002, 08:25 PM
In Jail.

Shutup yanke or you'll die once again
Old 07-04-2002, 05:51 AM
Kinky-Whiskered Wyvern

This post has gone too far, Sedicious - you can't go calling everyone who bothers you a traitor to Grendel....maybe a threat, but not a traitor. Although, I admit a lot of the monsters you put up here are bad...not all of them, you probably managed to get them mad at you.

*sighs knowing he's gonna be chewed out for saying this*
Old 07-04-2002, 05:55 AM
In Jail.

im quite suprised that kilrak has never been wanted dead

ahhh you all love me

Old 07-04-2002, 08:24 AM

Of course i want ya dead but i just can't do it yet
Old 07-04-2002, 01:05 PM

You'll be glad to know that the people in our clan ( RoI) have defected and tried to create a new clan and failed miserably.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: