Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Lovecraft Country > The Crawling Chaos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
> You look at William Orchard's wounds.
You note his faintly bruised right eyelashes.

Haha, what?
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Evan Davis Evan Davis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 46
He probably winked at Phinny too hard. It happens.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
Firstly, haha <3 Evan! \o/

Secondly, when discussing a date - gotta love the typical male:

> You inform Alexander Ackland then, "I don't know any 'Keegan'. Sounds like a man."
Alexander Ackland tilts his head at you amusedly, "Okay?"
You realizingly blink at Alexander Ackland, "-Oh-. No -wonder-."
Alexander Ackland blinks at you briefly, "It's not a bloody man."
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
Rebecca Davids dares Hazel May Carter, "Jump on it."
> You snigger softly.
> You immediately urge Hazel May Carter.
> You bounce somewhat on your toes.
Hazel May Carter peeks at Rebecca Davids and you amusedly.
Hazel May Carter climbs onto a rickety fourposter bed slowly.
Hazel May Carter jumps on a rickety fourposter bed once.
> You laughingly wince at Hazel May Carter, "Oh -yuck-!"
> You pausingly eye a rickety fourposter bed.
> You frown at a rickety fourposter bed disappointedly.
Hazel May Carter glimpses downwardly.
Hazel May Carter jumps on a rickety fourposter bed harder.
Rebecca Davids agrees with you, "Gross."
Hazel May Carter loses her feet.
Hazel May Carter falls onto a rickety fourposter bed clumsily.
> You partially cheer Hazel May Carter, "Jump, hone-"
> You gasp at Hazel May Carter.
Hazel May Carter notices a rickety fourposter bed and small black spiders now, "What is...."
Rebecca Davids giggles helplessly, "Whoops a daisy."

Haha, the 'whoops a daisy' was so great. \o/
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Temper Temper is offline
One with Attitude
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkham, Castle Marrach
Posts: 13
late night at cemetery

Alexander Ackland licks his fine nose softly.

> You lazily draw on Alexander Ackland's chest with your right index finger.

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "...."

OOC -- You say, "HAHA"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "OMG"

OOC -- You say, "Lizzzard"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "FU YOU DIDNT SEE THAT"

OOC -- You say, "or toad"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "NO!"

OOC -- You say, "Hhahahahaha"

OOC -- You say, "I did though"

You lengthily spy Alexander Ackland's tongue, "ooc"

OOC -- You say, "hehe"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "HATE"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, ":P"

OOC -- Alexander Ackland says, "I am out of tea, one sec"

OOC -- You say, "lol, okay okay. I'll let it pass this time"

OOC -- You say, "You should really beg me not to post that on the boards. That is too hilarious"

OOC -- You will be away from your keyboard, "Eh, don't worry. Not posting, but getting something to drink myself"


Maaybe did post it. Hehe
__________________


You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains.
It's not your fault, I'm a bitch, I'm a monster, Yes I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer...this time won't you save me?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
Doctor Evan Davis admits to you, "You are rather transparent at times but the magic of your charm is that people are completely okay with it."


hahahaha, i so heart you, evan! <3 <3
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
Doctor Evan Davis snickers to you, "When people ask about your eye, tell them you undercooked the eggs."

__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
For those of you that know Mona:

> You wink at Rebecca Davids suggestively, "Y'could learn lots and lots from Moaner. She's an expert in 'er field."
> You flash your teeth at Rebecca Davids perfectly, "Ya study hard and you can be an expert, too."
Rebecca Davids considers Doctor Evan Davis and you, "I will. It'll be nice ta have some extra money."
Rebecca Davids takes a sip of fresh gin and tonic.
Doctor Evan Davis proffers to Rebecca Davids graciously, "And if you ever want to practice, I'm all yours."
Rebecca Davids peeks upward at Doctor Evan Davis' short pitch-black hair.
Rebecca Davids grins at Doctor Evan Davis, "Ya might have ta grow it first Doc."
> You agree with Doctor Evan Davis smoothly, "Mhmm. And when yer practice makes perfect, I'll let ya do me, hmm?"
Doctor Evan Davis glimpses at you startledly.
Rebecca Davids promises you, "I'll make ya irresistable."
Rebecca Davids recallingly tells you, "I met ya Demi the other night."
Doctor Evan Davis grins slowly, "Mm, if Phinny's willing to let you touch her, that's saying something."
> You amusedly toast Doctor Evan Davis with your highball glass of gin and tonic, "Ain't it just?"
> You pausingly refocus on Rebecca Davids, "Oh yeah?"
Doctor Evan Davis drifts with his thoughts entertainedly.
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
Angeline Leveaux swings her fists at your jaw, leaving a slight bruise.


Hahahahahaha, I couldn't even play I was laughing so hard!
__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
BeckyDavids BeckyDavids is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
Doctor Evan Davis grins at you, "The only way I'd show you is if you'd ask. Doctor Davis, may I see your penis?"
Doctor Evan Davis gestures to his lap, "And it's all yours."
Miss Jermina murmurs quietly, "Thy kingdom come..."
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
So many funny things happened last Sunday, but this makes me laugh every time I read it (and I obviously cut out the extras):

Doctor Evan Davis raises his long right hand to a black three-reeled nickel slot machine annoyedly, "Why I oughta..."

> You pat a gold three-reeled nickel slot machine encouragingly, "S'okay, dollface. We already know yer the best in the room, hmm? Positively golden."
> You murmur to a gold three-reeled nickel slot machine hushedly, "And I won't hit ya like ya undercooked the eggs, hmm? So don't sweat it."

Doctor Evan Davis murmurs to a black three-reeled nickel slot machine consolingly, "I'm sorry, baby, I just got a little upset. You just have to give daddy what he needs, hm? And those things won't happen."

__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:21 AM
BeckyDavids BeckyDavids is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
Nurse Eliza tisks at you, "You should stop punching Doctor Evans with this fist for a time."
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Ree Watts Ree Watts is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 32
So I discovered some old logs, and found this.

> Alex Sanders spins rapidly.
Alex Sanders melts wetly.
> OOC - Alex Sanders loses his connection.

More to come later!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Phinny Lee Phinny Lee is offline
twentieth century fox
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 267 Church St #103
Posts: 175
David Gwenth positions himself beside you.
OOC -- Rylana Avari says, "I am terrible with missreading things, I just read: David Gwenth poisons himself with Phineas Lee"
> OOC -- You say, "that comes later."
OOC -- Rylana Avari says, "I was thinking: wow, that was fast"
> OOC -- You welcome back Rylana Avari, "hahaha!"
OOC -- David Gwenth says, "Haha XD"

__________________
StoryBuilder Dakini dubs Phineas Lee the Snotty Bitch of Arkham. Sparkles land on Phineas Lee's head.
"If one has no vanity in this life of ours, there is no sufficient reason for living." -Leo Tolstoy
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Rylana Avari Rylana Avari is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 125
Phineas Lee gasps at you dramatically, "Rylana! My innocent ears!"

That says it all!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.