Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Castle Marrach > Marrach Noise

Old 04-23-2012, 06:54 PM

Crazy Who List - Eons ago

Was looking through a very old log tonight, and saw the who list from that evening. It wasn't a special event that night, just a brisk business around the Castle.

Check this out:

Abigail, Adalyn, Aislinn, Alrick, Anabeth, Andre, Angelita, Angron, Aphiras, Arian, Armswoman Judith, Avaria, Bryony, Callysto, Cascata, Charlette, Charlott, Constance, Daris, Darvius, Daven, Davionna, Edouard, Eldamar, Eldarion, Elesin, Ethra, Faunon, Finna, Gareth, Genns, Gretchan, Gwenvar, Illiana, Jacicus, Jarrod, Jonci, Jorja, Josey, Josh, Kalla, Kirstig, Lance, Loar, Martina, Mena, Mintle, Mirella, Miriam, Mortarion, Myrth, Nino, Oleandra, Oran, Radulf, Rapitor, Ravelyn, Robert, Ronan, Sham, Sinia, Stix, StoryCoder Aziel, StoryPlotter Deri, StoryPlotter Xios, Tameron, Tamm, Tarren, Tigereye, Twulf, Umichan, Ventura, Watchman Oxer, Watchwoman Kassiana and Zenaida.

Count'em, baby.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:50 PM
♥ Acerbic Man-Hater ♥

Send a message via ICQ to Gabs Send a message via AIM to Gabs Send a message via MSN to Gabs Send a message via Yahoo to Gabs Send a message via Skype™ to Gabs
Wow, I remember most of these people...

LOL Rapitor...
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
He's really a good guy...

Send a message via AIM to Janwin Send a message via MSN to Janwin Send a message via Yahoo to Janwin Send a message via Skype™ to Janwin
Well, that's certainly an interesting blast from the past...

I, too, remember most of those people. And miss a whole hell of a lot of them. :0(
Old 04-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Not Hiddenly Loved By All

Send a message via MSN to Jacicus Send a message via Skype™ to Jacicus
So many familiar names I is sad naow

Jacicus Solambia
Courtier of Castle Marrach
Apprentice of the Royal Healers
Retainer to Lady Sinvy
Favoured Student of the Royal Collegium
Patron of the Unity of the Arts
Old 04-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Delightfully Posh

Send a message via Skype™ to Dolph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elesin Oba View Post
Was looking through a very old log tonight, and saw the who list from that evening. It wasn't a special event that night, just a brisk business around the Castle.

Check this out:

Abigail, Adalyn, Aislinn, Alrick, Anabeth, Andre, Angelita, Angron, Aphiras, Arian, Armswoman Judith, Avaria, Bryony, Callysto, Cascata, Charlette, Charlott, Constance, Daris, Darvius, Daven, Davionna, Edouard, Eldamar, Eldarion, Elesin, Ethra, Faunon, Finna, Gareth, Genns, Gretchan, Gwenvar, Illiana, Jacicus, Jarrod, Jonci, Jorja, Josey, Josh, Kalla, Kirstig, Lance, Loar, Martina, Mena, Mintle, Mirella, Miriam, Mortarion, Myrth, Nino, Oleandra, Oran, Radulf, Rapitor, Ravelyn, Robert, Ronan, Sham, Sinia, Stix, StoryCoder Aziel, StoryPlotter Deri, StoryPlotter Xios, Tameron, Tamm, Tarren, Tigereye, Twulf, Umichan, Ventura, Watchman Oxer, Watchwoman Kassiana and Zenaida.

Count'em, baby.
Aww Aislinn. I miss her. And Abigail, also good people. Gretchan, Kalla (dolph's first sera, aww) Alrick, Sham (SHAM!), Ravelyn (miss you terribly), Lance (best carpenter ever) Twulf, Stix, SC Aziel, Martina, oh look a Deri! so many other familiar names in there.

Memories indeed. I recognize a ton other names but those lept out first as instantly recognizable.

I miss these people... All of them (cept the ones still around )

Courtier of the Winter Court
Old 04-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Let me leech you.

That's an epic who (I see me!). I wish I knew then what I know now. There's a lot of rich characters there.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Ball and Chain

Send a message via ICQ to Zenaida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annett View Post
That's an epic who (I see me!). I wish I knew then what I know now. There's a lot of rich characters there.
Not so rich as dusty at this point. It would take forever to re-condition Zenny's leather pants.

Dame Zenaida von Dittersdorf

Royal Curator
Fellow of the Royal Collegium, College of Arts
Old 04-24-2012, 04:10 PM
In Terabithia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenaida View Post
Not so rich as dusty at this point. It would take forever to re-condition Zenny's leather pants.
*flails* AHHHHH!

Come back and play?

Love you!
*skips away*
-Jen
Old 04-24-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Honestly, at this point, we'd welcome the challenge.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
The -other- doolist.

Send a message via Yahoo to Aloria Send a message via Skype™ to Aloria
Abigail was soo awesome.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Historic Lady

Send a message via AIM to Avaria
Quote:
*lures with paints* Come play?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Delightfully Posh

Being on the forums is the first step.... sooon... soooon you shall give in.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Asshat

I know court nights broke 100 a few times in 2002 or 2003, but it's too tedious to search the logs to find instances.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Delightfully Posh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priam View Post
I know court nights broke 100 a few times in 2002 or 2003, but it's too tedious to search the logs to find instances.
I will dig out my old hard drives one of these days and search for old logs. See if I can't find some from court, old socials (like amoret's dance social in 2003), etc. those were some busybusy nights

Old 04-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Relic

Send a message via ICQ to StaciD Send a message via AIM to StaciD Send a message via Yahoo to StaciD
Court, August 2002:

Ageelia, Aislinn, Alacia, Alkaizer, Anabeth, Anayla, Andrew, Arikon, Astana, Avaria, Brunnen, Bryony, Callysto, Carissa, Cassandra, Charmiam, Chorus, Cimorene, Corporal Jarrod, Cromwell, Cyrius, Dallia, Dame Catharsis, Daris, Davog, Destini, Diana, Dionar, Duraze, Edanya, Elisandra, Emmalyne, Emris, Erykah, Faith, Gareth, Gawyn, Ghent, Harabec, Iaio, Isaria, Jacintha, Jayland, Jennan, Jillian, Johnathan, Josey, Judith, Kadae, Kenderaela, Khalea, Kizzy, Kyramor, Lady Amoret, Lady Berthe, Lady Hieronyma, Lilen, Lord Bernier, Lord Gracien, Malvolio, Mandrake, Martina, Maurize, Mena, Miriam, Miriela, Mitsuko, Morbidro, Mortarion, Neerie, Nino, Oni, Ophidias, Pete, Queen Vivienne, Relix, Retri, Rikka, Rodeger, Ronwyn, Rosa, Sagen, Santo, Sara, Sedric, Sergeant Darvius, Sinvy, Sir Launfal, Sir Lorenz, Skout, Sorcha, Starracle, Stix, StoryCoder Aziel, StoryCoder Felis, StoryGuide Talvi, StoryHost Sand, StoryHost Vretil, StoryPlotter Deri, Tamora, Traelin, Tyua, Vaekwon, Veacris, Viceran, Watchman Janwin, Watchwoman Airlia, Winsomel, Yaoi, Yeoman Myrth, Yeoman Umichan, Zell and Zenaida.

(I count 116, including StoryFolk)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: