Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Castle Marrach > Castle Marrach Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:07 AM
i run with scissors

Send a message via AIM to Briseis Send a message via MSN to Briseis Send a message via Yahoo to Briseis Send a message via Skype™ to Briseis
I realized after I had posted (a good while later, unfortunately) that I had revealed the item in question. Unfortunately, due to the edit time frame, I couldn't change my post to remove the information/change it to item. I do regret that.

Xewe, I want to touch on one recurring theme in your reply to me: time.

If you don't have time to play Xewe, then don't play her. I have five alts. I'm currently playing one (two, sort of, if you consider being in a cell talking to Epenyne as playing Briseis :P). The other three are nappy because I don't have the time to put on them.

Don't over-extend yourself. Not having enough time is not an excuse for taking an OOC short-cut. And if it is causing you stress, it's taking away what a game should be and that's fun.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:43 PM
The Dreamer's Dream

Send a message via AIM to Xewe Send a message via MSN to Xewe Send a message via Yahoo to Xewe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
I realized after I had posted (a good while later, unfortunately) that I had revealed the item in question. Unfortunately, due to the edit time frame, I couldn't change my post to remove the information/change it to item. I do regret that.
Ehh. Things happen. It's not a huge secret what it was.

((ooc: The cake is a lie))
Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Boo Damnit!

And we're done.
Please note that I have moderated a couple of posts that were particularly unhelpful and consequently removed the posts that responded directly to them.

Also, as noted, this is an IC matter and should be handled through IC channels. Discussions about IC issues are valid for forum discussion, but should be done in relation to concepts and ideas, not to specific circumstances.

StoryHost Geist
geist@marrach.skotos.net
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: