Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Lovecraft Country > Arkham by Night Discussion

Old 11-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Zipperump-a-Zoo

Send a message via ICQ to SPXios
Career Purge

As I looked into the subject of careers, I noticed there is suspose to be an automated firing of any character that has not logged in during 6 months. Since this does not happen automatically, I did a manual purge and kept a list of those between one month and six months that haven't been on. Accounts have be noted so should someone return, any staff member will be able to see why the character was fired. The rules that I used:

a) Account has not been on in 180 days (6 months).
b) Account logged in less than one week and not been on in 30 days (1 month)
c) Character deleted

I will point out that two accounts in particular had a fair number of deleted characters that still had jobs. Many of those jobs were such things as Mystic Performer so it did not influence other player's game experience. They did not do anything wrong. The system, or I, should be able to find these situations and deal with them eventually. But if you are going to continue to play and feel you must delete a character, it would be polite and generate less work to tie up lose ends such as informing your employeer that you are leaving town, never to return. Again, these two accounts didn't do anything wrong. I won't even bother mentioning who they are, they know.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: