Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > The Eternal City > The Eternal City Game World

Old 06-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Wannabe Troll

Send a message via AIM to kaffieneaddikt Send a message via MSN to kaffieneaddikt Send a message via Yahoo to kaffieneaddikt Send a message via Skype™ to kaffieneaddikt
FYI Again!

FYI.....
Using an NPC constable to beat up on somebody while you just stand there and advance so that he can't get away, while not even pulling out your own weapon is horrible form. Constable NPCs coupled with horrible PC Constables FTW!!!

Last edited by kaffieneaddikt; 06-27-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Certified Nice Guy

Send a message via ICQ to Lucentius Send a message via AIM to Lucentius Send a message via MSN to Lucentius Send a message via Skype™ to Lucentius
... okay, that is pretty bad. I mean.. even if the constable in question isn't amazingly godly, as most of them aren't, the NPCs have auto-5 sweepstrikes. Meaning the person's swept, unless they're good at rolling rise. If you can't hit a swept person without difficulty.. turn in your medallion.

Wallace mumbles to Rayq, "Are you retargoego?"
Old 06-27-2007, 10:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to Gorathos II Send a message via MSN to Gorathos II
lol this shouldn't surprise anyone
Old 06-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Techno-Nerd

Send a message via ICQ to dunstvangeet Send a message via AIM to dunstvangeet Send a message via MSN to dunstvangeet Send a message via Yahoo to dunstvangeet
The constables don't use sweepstrike. Sweepstrike isn't risable, I've seen people rise from constables sweeps. So, it's not sweepstrike.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marnevel
Dunstvangeet's right
Newpatriot (Aux) Snakes on your plane to Storm_queen, "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter has a lot t do with lesbians. See, vampires find out that if they wear lesbian skin they can walk around in sunlight. So Jesus teams up with a Mexican wrestler named El Santos to fight lesbian vampires. And it's a musical."
Old 06-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Certified Nice Guy

Send a message via ICQ to Lucentius Send a message via AIM to Lucentius Send a message via MSN to Lucentius Send a message via Skype™ to Lucentius
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstvangeet View Post
The constables don't use sweepstrike. Sweepstrike isn't risable, I've seen people rise from constables sweeps. So, it's not sweepstrike.
And i've been sweepstriked by constables. Quite frequently. They might not /always/ sweepstrike, but they do do it. Quite frequently.

Wallace mumbles to Rayq, "Are you retargoego?"
Old 06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Techno-Nerd

Send a message via ICQ to dunstvangeet Send a message via AIM to dunstvangeet Send a message via MSN to dunstvangeet Send a message via Yahoo to dunstvangeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucentius View Post
And i've been sweepstriked by constables. Quite frequently. They might not /always/ sweepstrike, but they do do it. Quite frequently.
They don't have sweepstrike. Every single time, it's been sweep, followed by a strike right afterwords, not the same as sweepstrike. I don't know why they have no round time on sweep. However, that's not my problem.

Sweepstrike goes off the same mechanics as Clubs Leg Strike. It's not risable, but institutes no round time to stand up. What the constables use is a sweep, followed immediately by a strike.

Not to mention that sweepstrike is a custom move. I've seen no evidence that the NPC constables have access to any of the custom moves.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marnevel
Dunstvangeet's right
Newpatriot (Aux) Snakes on your plane to Storm_queen, "Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter has a lot t do with lesbians. See, vampires find out that if they wear lesbian skin they can walk around in sunlight. So Jesus teams up with a Mexican wrestler named El Santos to fight lesbian vampires. And it's a musical."
Old 06-27-2007, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstvangeet View Post
Constables can sweepstrike hidden people, and 90 percent of the constables have auto-5 sweepstrikes
Old 06-27-2007, 12:44 PM

Constables have sweepstrike. They were updated to prevent the amount of people using the rolling rise combat bonus to fight them. The NPC's used sweep despite it not working as they have an AI script.

On occasion I've had NPC's fight for me, mind you I was carrying about 150 pounds of stuff and someone jumped me, but it's not supposed to be common practice, if you see this report it to the constables superiors or file an @report.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: