Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Ironclaw Online > Furry Noise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.85 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Natalia Natalia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 70
Funny Moments :)

Every game needs a funny moment. Every once in a while, something you see or read just makes you die laughing, spit your drink, split your sides, and pee your pants. Sharing these moments with other players helps us all enjoy the good parts of life.

Please make certain these moments are pg rated.

Storyplotter Natalia
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Quera Quera is offline
AsmaWeapon
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: the cusp of armageddon
Posts: 26
I tried to do like it said in the forums...

Jade pulls on Coralin, "Take me fishing!"
Coralin blinks at Jade, "But...but I gotta guard my fish!"
Garv tells Coralin, "I can carry it for you."
Jade peeks at Coralin.
Jade begs.
Coralin asks Garv, "You like fish?"
Garv shrugs to Coralin, "Not really, but it seems you might need my services, and I'm more than willing to work guarding fish and their fishers."
Coralin grins at Garv, "You guard fish, I share profit. Sounds good?"
Garv glances at Voss' fishing net, "That might work better than the satchel."
Garv gestures Coralin to Voss.
Coralin tells Garv, "Not big enough."
Coralin giggles.
Coralin examines Voss' fishing net.
OOC -- Garv says, "and the satchel is? >.>"
Garv tugs his chainmail shirt slightly.
OOC -- Coralin says, "This is a specially made satchel!"
OOC -- Coralin says, "Extra big "
Voss nods agreeingly.
Coralin pats a satchel hugely.
Coralin moves from a satchel to Jade.
Coralin tugs Jade now, "All right, we are going fishing!"
Jade whines at Coralin, "Let's go fishing!"
Jade dances.
Coralin waves to Garv, "Thank you so much for guarding my fish!"
Garv smiles at Coralin, "Do you want me to come with you, or stay here with it?"
Coralin scampers away.
Coralin pauses.
Coralin peeks at Garv.
Garv asks Coralin, "Do you know of any such room?"
Coralin ponders.
Coralin glances at Jade.
Garv slips his polished iron mace into his belt.
Jade peeks at Coralin.
Garv crouches down near the center of the common area.
Garv moves from the center of the common area to a satchel.
Garv heavily shifts a satchel to his right shoulder.
Coralin shrugs at Garv, "Not sure."
> approach center
You move from the Clothiers Shop to the center of the common area.
Coralin giggles at Garv.
Garv lifts a satchel heavily.
> say to jade "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you when you're about to go fishing, but are you Jade?
Garv takes a satchel.
You say to Jade, "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you when you're about to go fishing, but are you Jade?"
Coralin applauds Garv, "Strong armadillo!"
Coralin hears you.
Coralin suddenly pulls Jade.
Coralin runs away.
Garv suggests to Coralin, "Then I would suggest you keep it with you, so you can show it to people and use it to sell your fish."
Coralin moves from Jade to the center of the common area.
Coralin leaves through the center of the common area.
Jade leaves through the center of the common area.
> blink
You blink.
Garv chuckles.
Garv walks followingly to the center of the common area.
Garv leaves through the center of the common area.
> say quietly "Sorry...
You say quietly, "Sorry..."

(bits I considered extraneous edited out)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Exit Exit is offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Arkham's Docktown
Posts: 778
Jade wields a nimble silver dagger.
Jade challenges you to a duel.
You wield an iron sword.

You accept the challenge from Jade.
You cannot fight: you have no combat system!
You are not fighting anyone!
__________________
--Thomas King--Lucius--
"Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
Alice Cooper
"This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
Beetlejuice
"It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
Rincewind
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Jade (mouse) Jade (mouse) is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Mighty Mouse

You begin fishing in the Bay of Auvrich with your bare hands.
You grab a darkly barred jewfish in your hands and haul it inward.
You scream.
You nearly sink.
Harold arrives through the northern passage.
Slith examines your darkly barred jewfish.
Slith blinks.
You gurgle.
Harold frowns.
Slith reels in his line, without a catch.
You nearly sink.
Harold blinks at you.
You slowly sink.
Harold yells, "Jade!"
The pier sways and trembles barely as a group of rabble-rousers pull a laden cart.
You allow Slith to grab Jade.
Slith moves from a pier to Jade.
Slith grabs your darkly barred jewfish.
Harold moves from the northern passage to a blue marlin.
Harold dives at you.
Slith tugs at your darkly barred jewfish.
You allow Harold to grab Jade.
Harold moves from a blue marlin to Jade.
Harold grabs you.
Harold yanks you upwardly.
Harold notes your darkly barred jewfish.
You lay on a pier.
Harold grabs your darkly barred jewfish.
You gasp shockedly.
Slith chuckles.
OOC -- Harold will be away from his keyboard, "*death by thought of mouse pulling in whale with bare hands*"
You run to the northern passage.
You begin to enter the northern passage.

You begin to enter Market Street.

Conte soothingly exhales, "This could end bloodily, otter. But I would just like to pull your friend away for a minute or two."
This is known as Market Street.

You, Conte, Shearn and a lit streetlamp are standing near the southern road. Coralin is standing near Shearn.

You scream excitedly.
Coralin flicks her yew staff forwardly.
Coralin points her yew staff at Conte.
Conte jumps startledly.
You slam into Coralin with your darkly barred jewfish.
Conte flusteredly glances at you.
Conte stumbles aside.
Coralin shoves you unthinkingly.
Conte blinks.
Coralin faces Conte again.
You fall to a cobblestone.
Coralin gazes steadily at Conte.
You blink at Coralin.
Conte blinks at you, "You okay?"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:17 AM
meerclar meerclar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 85
Send a message via ICQ to meerclar Send a message via Yahoo to meerclar
You ask "Why are the gates closed?"

OOC - You lose your connection

You inhabit Joshua.
Joshua enters the world.
A room.

You, Ernesto and Paqual d'Avoidupois are standing near here.

Paqual d'Avoidupois finishes completely, "...and that's the full story about why the gates are closed."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Mice Mice is offline
Hoppable
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Buried under piles of 'Stuffses'
Posts: 253
Carlotta asks, "Are there any pain brushes?"
__________________
[A quick sketch of several small mice on a round rug of intricate design, it seems to be a very bad copy of a more detailed sketch.]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2006, 02:16 AM
Mice Mice is offline
Hoppable
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Buried under piles of 'Stuffses'
Posts: 253
Telina tells Leonar, "Little monkey not steal. Little monkey tell you how to hold your monkey."

again, I say
__________________
[A quick sketch of several small mice on a round rug of intricate design, it seems to be a very bad copy of a more detailed sketch.]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2006, 07:16 PM
April April is offline
The Girl Wonder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Getting stabbed somewhere as usual
Posts: 206
Send a message via AIM to April Send a message via Yahoo to April
Slith closes a small oak door.

A small oak door opens.

Cartographer Joshua watches Sir Remus carefully.

Sir Remus nods knowingly to Moofius, "Only if I knew it was Rudan."

Slith mutters.

Slith closes a small oak door.

Rudan grins amusedly to Sir Remus, "Trouble? Ain't no trouble here."

A small oak door opens.

Slith calls a small oak door, "Stop it!"

Slith closes a small oak door.

Alistare smirks subtly at Slith.

A small oak door opens.

Slith closes a small oak door.

Truce waits for Alistare.

Slith growls.

Arianne grumbles faintly.

You hear a man yelling from a small oak door.
__________________
Silaqui Meliamne
Battler Guild Teacher
Deputy of the Gaol
Senior Awakener
Assistant to Fezwin
Assistant to Royal Cook Geoffry
Jailbird

IC= Phaedre and many others
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2006, 07:23 PM
April April is offline
The Girl Wonder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Getting stabbed somewhere as usual
Posts: 206
Send a message via AIM to April Send a message via Yahoo to April
You scratch your right expressive ear ruefully, "The black sword is supposed to be the sign of tank for the Captain."
> cough 'ranl
You cough, "ranl."
> hiccup 'rank
You hiccup, "rank."
> glance at my mead
You glance at your mead tankard.
> place my drink in my satchel
You place your mead tankard in your leather satchel.
> shift my eyes
You shift your gimlet gold eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-09-2006, 03:57 PM
meerclar meerclar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 85
Send a message via ICQ to meerclar Send a message via Yahoo to meerclar
Phaedre shakes her head unamusedly (in Dusky), "Ikich. You ever terer me again I chchstch cut off the iki iki. Chsthtter?"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Exit Exit is offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Arkham's Docktown
Posts: 778
Quote:
Originally posted by meerclar
Phaedre shakes her head unamusedly (in Dusky), "Ikich. You ever terer me again I chchstch cut off the iki iki. Chsthtter?"
*laugh* I know what she actually said
__________________
--Thomas King--Lucius--
"Well I Ain't Evil, I'm Just Good Lookin' "
Alice Cooper
"This Is Beetle, Is As Bad As Can"
Beetlejuice
"It takes guts to run away, you know. Lots of people would be as cowardly as me if they were brave enough"
Rincewind
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Aura Aura is offline
The Procrasinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New York(not the city)
Posts: 217
Send a message via AIM to Aura
You begin searching The Turret Tavern.
>
You uncover a small rock and retrieve it from its hiding place.
> exam my rock
You examine your small rock.
Its a rock. Say it with me R-O-C-K . You don't actually need me to describe a rock, do you? If you do, then a prose game will be quite a challenge, my little friend. Carry on and good luck out there.
__________________

A book is as good as its binding, but only as perfect as the words written within it.


Which way shall I fly
Infinite wrath and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is hell; myself am hell;
And in the lowest deep a lower deep,
Still threat'ning to devour me, opens wide,
To which the hell I suffer seems a heaven.

-- Paradise Lost. Book iv. Line 73

[OOC Page] from StoryCoder Azrael: "I'm only the diet coke of evil."


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Atama Atama is offline
Meerclar Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Kirkland, WA USA
Posts: 3,751
Quote:
Originally posted by Aura
You begin searching The Turret Tavern.
>
You uncover a small rock and retrieve it from its hiding place.
> exam my rock
You examine your small rock.
Its a rock. Say it with me R-O-C-K . You don't actually need me to describe a rock, do you? If you do, then a prose game will be quite a challenge, my little friend. Carry on and good luck out there.
You can always tell when Death makes an item.
__________________
Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade


StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Boh Boh is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 342
nothing against the description, I thought it very humorous... but... what type of rock is it? How big is it? What shape is it? *ducks and runs from many thrown death rocks*
__________________
<(Currently Closed to Players)
"Is THIS how it's told now? Is it all so old? Is it made of lemon juice? Doorknob, Ankle, Cold, Now my song is getting thin, I've run out of luck, Time for me to retire now, And become a duck." ( ')<
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:39 AM
meerclar meerclar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 85
Send a message via ICQ to meerclar Send a message via Yahoo to meerclar
Harold rubs his throat briefly.

Harold sips his mead.

Harold stands up near a carved fountain depicting St. Helloise.

Harold begins.

Harold sings lowly, "When the night, is come..."
Harold gestures to the west commons darkly, "And the land is dark..."
Harold gestures at the moon, "And the moon, is the only light we see."
Harold intones muscularly, "I won't, be afraid..."
Harold continues deeply, "No I won't, be afraid.."

Harold sings at the open sky, "If the sky that we look upon."
Harold gestures downwardly, "Should tumble and fall."
Harold gestures vaguely, "Or the mountain."
Harold gestures southwardly, "should crumble to the sea."
Harold wipes his ordinary hazel eyes dramatically, "I won't cry."
Harold shakes his head firmly, "I won't cry."
Harold states softly, "I won't shed a tear."
Harold echoes decreasingly, "As long as you stay with me."
Harold closes his mouth then.

Cartographer Joshua cheers and claps wildly, heedless of the late hour.

Harold tells you, "It's sort of an ode to Jade as well."
Harold presses his scroll against his heart, "Sort of a way to proclame that she will always be in my heart."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.