Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > General Skotos > Articles > Current Columnists > Trials, Triumphs & Trivialities

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2000, 10:51 AM
Administrator

** THE TENTH TRIAL **

The tenth trial (Not a turkey in sight!) has been posted a day early, due to massive masses of food expected tomorrow. Here's a clip:

Quote:
Verbization, for those of you not in the linguistic loop, is the art of turning a noun into a verb. It happens all the time, particular in the world of business memos gone terribly wrong. Now we have joined those sordid ranks.
Read it over in the Articles section.

Comments are quite welcome.

Shannon
Old 07-05-2001, 06:27 PM

That's awful. Some of us don't have credit cards and were relying on things like this to 'eventually' have an a/c here. Just now I appear to have been chucked off the CM client three days before I should have been. I was looking forward to the winter ball. Now I'm getting a new hotmail a/c to get a new skotos a/c so I can get to the ball. Hopefully I'll find a friend who can find me some good clothes.
Old 07-05-2001, 06:57 PM

And now I find that no actually you cant have two a/c's you just keep going back to your old one

Damnit, I just played my last Castle Marrach today and did'nt even know it! All I did was get Marionette and sindale back talking again. Or at least Marionette smiling again.

*^(^ IT !!!

I can't even play etenal city it wants me to make a new character Again. I don't really want to play EC though.
DAMN! I need some Castle Marrach!! I'll never talk to any of them again, Cassandra, Aleena, Sindale. GODDAMNIT I wont ever get to help newbies again.
God was I addicted or what.
I wont sleep tonight I just know it. Partly because it's not night anymore and I can see the start of a great sunrise out the window.

%$ AGAIN! Back to boring SP games.

This was the only multiplayer game I could play with my 31600bps connection.

DAMNIT Good things should be free. And we should all have credit cards and not have to ask our parents " Can I please spend $100 on a game using your company credit card.

"!*&^$*^&$%W$&%$TR ... That meant nothing but it felt good anyway.

Well I'll come back 2moro see if it was just the 2 hour thing.
Old 07-13-2001, 12:19 PM
Meerclar Fan

Quote:
From Triple-T:
And, the combat system that we're developing for the Bane will soon be available to all of our developers.
This is what I'm eagerly waiting for...

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."
Old 01-30-2002, 06:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Vasuvias Send a message via Yahoo to Vasuvias
when is the bane coming anyway?
Old 01-30-2002, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vasuvias
when is the bane coming anyway?
It's on hold right now. It'd be nice to see some version of it by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if that'll really be a possibility or not.

In the mean time, take a look at the discussion of our new Monsters game for release this May.

I'm also hoping to be able to announce a smaller, totally different game, for March release, soon. Watch our "About" page ...

Shannon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: