Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Monster Archives > Grendel's Revenge In-Character (Beta)

Old 07-24-2002, 08:58 PM

Death to Malak!

Once again, a wanderer has shown that they cannot be trusted to keep their word! The chimera, Malak the Salamander, had an arrangement with Grendel's Chosen clan that he would not attack us.

Today he attacked one of our members. He consorted with enemies of the clan, going so far as to enter our lair in an attack. When confronted on this matter, he did not deny it, but instead attacked me.

Know that all of Grendel's Chosen clan will aim to destroy this Salamander whenever possible. I urge all other clans to cast aside any offers of friendship or peace and see to it that his carcass rots.

Sincerely,
Brittok the Prophet
Old 07-24-2002, 10:26 PM
Oblivious

Talking

I already explained to you, it was a complete accident that I entered your lair. When I died, however, Himilar looted my corpse, I make a point not to loot another monster's corpse, as I see it as dishonorable. Needless to say I was angry, so I went to kill him. Brittok, you started bad-mouthing me, so I killed you as well. That's just the way it is I guess. I know of a few clans that will not side with you against me. And as for your clan, bring 'em on. I am the king of all salamanders! (because of my pink scarf, it brings out my eyes)
Old 07-25-2002, 04:24 AM
It's what's for dinner.

The Fallen are willing to kill you on sheer principle, lizard. If it were up to me solely, I would have your kind frozen for all eternity on the icy peak of Mount Kazoum.

[Mountain name may not me as listed. I'm at work, so I can't get into the game to check]

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us yet."
Old 07-25-2002, 08:47 AM
is hardcore.

Pfft!

The Fallen this, The Fallen that!

Gruloch, you're too Snooteh.

Torgal the, eh, [temporarily deleted until the 2nd]

Indy: The hell you will. He's got a two-Day head-start on you, which is more than he needs. (Beat) Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear. You'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.

Henry looks amazed and impressed.
------------------------------------------------
Ext. Train station - city of Iskenderun - Day
Brody disembarks from the train along with the other passengers, a cross- section of arabs and tusks.
Brody: Does anyone here speak english? Or even ancient greek?
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark997895
Though I do have the advantage of TEC, where training is nowhere as exciting as it is here, what with all the bodies exploding and Hamlet quotes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: